Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) (7401 Views)

Toks 2013 Toyota Corolla LE American Specs / SOLD!!! Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Camry LE, American Spec. (#980,000)...08023295044 / Make an offer for dis 2009 Toyota Corrola LE(american spec). 2.6m SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
The Brand New Stripped Down Junks being Sold as Brand New in Nigeria is sold for 3.9m Naira

This 2009 Toyota Corolla built to the US & Canadian Safety Specification Standard is ULTRA Rare in Nigeria

We have taken it upon Us to be among the first Set of Dealers In Lagos to Deal on this US Specs Year Model.

2009 Toyota Corolla L[/b]uxury [b]E[/b]dition

[b]580 miles

4 Speed Automatic Transmission with Overdrive

DUAL V V T-i Engine

Fabric Interior

Automatic on/off headlights, Automatic delay off headlights, Daytime running lights, Fog lights

Cruise Control

Electro-luminescent Instrumentation

4 Wheel Anti Lock Brakes

Excellent cold blowing dual front zone Automatic Climate Controlled Air Conditioning with Air Filtration

Front and Rear Head Airbags, Passenger head restraint whiplash protection system

Dual front side-mounted airbags

Standard FeaturesToo much to enumerate. . . . . . .

Price is 3.2 million Naira.

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

DRIVE AWAY THIS CAR FOR AS LITTLE AS 960,000 Naira if you are CREDIT WORTHY. Contact us for more details

Inspired_m has been in the car business for years. We are industry leaders in the areas of wholesale, retail, and leasing/financing. We are proud to have a reputation for purchasing clean, quality, new & used cars.

Our talent is the best in the industry. We deal in all makes, models, and body styles, and it is our mission to provide you with the best experience and best customer service which you deserve.

With every car sold, we provide a Carfax vehicle history report UPON YOUR REQUEST. In addition, every vehicle has passed our inspection.

Please take the time to[b] look at our fantastic feedback with at least 5 adverts each on the first 50 pages of this Auto Section[/b] and feel assured that all our vehicles are exactly as described.

In addition, we are a 2006 and 2007 Top Seller Award Winner from Nairaland, 1000carsales.com, as well as 2007 & 2008 Nairalands Most Powerful Auto Seller.

We also offer leasing/ financing options to our clients, and are located on 4c Hogan Bassey Crescent, Western Avenue, Lagos, Nigeria.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE cool cool

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2008

DRIVE AWAY THIS CAR FOR AS LITTLE AS 960,000 Naira if you are CREDIT WORTHY. Contact us for more details

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by DrFerlie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ride on Inspired! I always gbadun you! keep it going.
The best form of competition is against oneself not against others.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by tonjon: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
ok
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2008

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

Ride on Inspired! I always gbadun you! keep it going.
The best form of competition is against oneself not against others.

Thanks Dr.

Simply the Best
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by coolguyz(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2008
another nice one shocked(ur collections make it hard settling for a choice, like the earluier poster, wish i had all the money to keep buying an dtrading in), keep it up bro. i like the spirit.
all the same, don't FORGET me ooooooooo, elseeeeeee, (dont dare me cos i cant miss a good deal twice and take it lightly)
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
coolguyz:

another nice one shocked(ur collections make it hard settling for a choice, like the earluier poster, wish i had all the money to keep buying an dtrading in), keep it up bro. i like the spirit.
all the same, don't FORGET me ooooooooo, elseeeeeee, (don't dare me because i can't miss a good deal twice and take it lightly)

We need another ANTI - Inspired thread, the present ones are getting boring already grin grin grin

Anyway, I have sent you the detailed photos of the 2007 Honda Accord you requested to your email, I would rather you buy this 09 Corolla because I'm sure it will give me more clients wink wink

We would be advertising this soon on our other affiliated Auto websites, meaning I cannot guarantee this car will stay long at all

Hopefully, Our Renowned User name would be restored in 48 hours, We'll be BACK and BETTER with the Our Impeccable collections

Regards cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
Our Cars don't stay too long, many dealers have sold so many bumps, bumpers, bumpities on this forum all to no avail, grin grin We have sold so many cars by God's grace.

Still Available, Hurry Now

cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by egin(m): 2:17am On Oct 23, 2008
Where is the VIN?
A car with 580 miles is not totally new as it had been driven.

This is inspired hiding behind a new name.
Buyer beware
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2008
egin:

Where is the VIN?
A car with 580 miles is not totally new as[b] it had been driven.
[/b]
This is inspired hiding behind a new name.
Buyer beware

The 580 miles were acquired In air, I've always bn amazed when i see brand new cars flying in the air, THEY DONT GET DRIVEN, right from the dealership its bn bought, to both terminal ports, and the most amazing part is, this aero tech works in Nigeria too, brand new cars fly, if you don't believe me, lets place a bet !!! cool cool

Simply sighting the Title of the thread, any regular visitor would know who the poster Is. Dare to be Different.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Mase3: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
Na wa o!

This "WAR" is still on! shocked
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2008
Ma$e:

Na wa o!

This "WAR" is still on! shocked

There's No War Brother,Whats more Important to me Cat fights, Cyber wars or Money ?

Some Dealers / Proxy dealers have explained on how a "Supposed" 2009 Model Vehicle would have hit "twenties" of thousands of miles,

We have explained how our 2009 Model Vehicles are built to fly hence the few hundred miles.

All are gambits used in Business all to make Money grin grin

Still Available
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Funseeka(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2008
Hi,

I spoke with you on phone concerning Rav 4, 2004 model. A clean one that qualifys for your impressive 6months warranty. 2005 model wld not be bad but for the price. Do well to send the pics to nwankwoan@yahoo.com cum Carfax report. I have been 'Inspired' by you to acquire what I desire. Act ASAP, cheers
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by vinchecks: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
Funseeka:

Hi,

I spoke with you on phone concerning Rav 4, 2004 model. A clean one that qualifys for your impressive 6months warranty. 2005 model would not be bad but for the price. Do well to send the pics to nwankwoan@yahoo.com come Carfax report. I have been 'Inspired' by you to acquire what I desire. Act ASAP, cheers

I remember you as the Man from Owerri, Imo State, and I saw your Other thread on the Home Page, Please don't dare go near a Chevrolet Optra, its a Fuel Guzzler, Don't let the Brand New Status of an Average Nigerian Sweep you away, if you must acquire a brand new car, My Pre Order option is the best for you, not those Stripped S.African Junks in our Nigerian Auto Shops We Inspire the best deals and the Real people know it.

Ill be Uploading a Black Color 2004 RAV 4 in the Next 24 hours, its a New Arrival, Immaculate, Ill forward the Photos to your email first so you can be the first partaker.

In the Mean time, you can enjoy yourself by checking out the first 50 pages of this Section with at least 5 of our adverts on each page posted by Inspired_m, Thats our track record and the reality is that, it remains Matchless
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Poj1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2008
Hi,highly interested in the 09 corolla but price is outside my budget,can you arrange the CE model of this car,manual transmission.What is the price range.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2008
P.oj:

Hi,highly interested in the 09 corolla but price is outside my budget,can you arrange the CE model of this car,manual transmission.What is the price range.

I was amazed when I saw the 09 Corolla Nigerian Spec, in "Ma$e" a Nairaland client's Office yesterday, it has Only 2 Airbags, Driver and Passenger Front, and was bought for 3.950m, When will these So called Big Wigs Stop Ripping Us off They Import Junks from South Africa, tell them to Strip off the Main features to lower cost of Production and then Sell it here at high rates, They know how Gullible "our" people are and would buy anything on 4 wheels

I don't have the Manual Spec CE 09 Corolla on ground, but i can Pre Order for you, which means it will arrive before the Christmas and you're assured of 8 Airbags, Cruise Control and other features of the CE Model at a very reasonable price.

The Search for your Car Has Begun Earnestly.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2008
P.oj:

As Per Our Discussion, I spoke to my Contacts in Philadelphia PA, and I'm happy he was able to get you a 2009 Corolla CE, Automatic Transmission, 296 miles.

I will sell you this car below 2.9 million Naira, its like brand New with Mileage of just 296 Miles,

Vin is 1NXBU40E29Z066678. I would send the full history report on the car to your email on request.

Its got an MP 3 Player, Anti Locking Braking System, Side Airbags, Deluxe Wheel Covers to mention a few.

Send me an email Immediately, KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS OF PRIORITY, Photos Attached.

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2008
KINDLY LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL IF MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS OF PRIORITY, Photos Attached.

Price is below 2.9 million.
cool cool

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Romans(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2008
Inspired man, i have a few questions.
if am interested in your 2009 Corrolla, how much to i need to bring for the pre order and can your bank finance the purchase and at what rates.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Poj1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
inspired_m:

KINDLY LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL IF MANUAL TRANSMISSION IS OF PRIORITY, Photos Attached.

Price is below 2.9 million.
cool cool

I sent you a mail already.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2008
P.oj:

I sent you a mail already.

I just replied your mail, I promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction experience Possible.

Romans:

Inspired man, i have a few questions.
if am interested in your 2009 Corrolla, how much to i need to bring for the pre order and can your bank finance the purchase and at what rates.

[b]My Pre Order Arrangement requires a deposit of 30% of the Actual cost of car, Its my personal Initiative as a form of commitment on Vehicles Pre Ordered.

I'm a Vendor with Some Nigerian Banks and their Rates Vary, I'm also a Strategic Vendor with 2 Leasing Firms, Stacoprime Capital Ltd and F T Leasing Ltd.

I would not want to discuss their rates on here, kindly send me an email for detailed information on Rates, Terms and Conditions.

Finally, The Pre Ordered Arrangements can easily be financed by banks, but as regards the Leasing firms, I would suggest you submit your papers for checks to make sure you qualify for the credit facility BEFORE Signing on for My Pre Order Arrangements, reason being that, My Agreement states that, If I Ship In the Vehicle and the 70% Is not paid as at When due, The Client forfeits both the Vehicle and the Initial Deposit. In view of this, it is Important to make sure that Your Credit Application would be Approved when the Car arrives, And we normally Suggest Application for loans 1 week Prior to Date of Arrival of Consignment.

I would request your email for Further Explanations on the flexibility of Our Banks and Leasing Firms

Thank you.[/b]
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by coolguyz(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2008
@ inspired - u see '09 corolla wt 2 airbags and u are amazed, is dt all u call rip-off, then i'l say u take a moment to hyundai and honda workshop to inspect vehicles like a potential customer, and u'l knw wat rip-off is. my organisation just got 2008 honda for some staff and it beats me dt it's all a paper thing. i mean the specs written on paper pass the car sef. nuthing extra-ordinary aprt frm the body, its a shame sha. i never knew its all this BAD!!!
nice car u got here, doubt anybody in here wont be inspired by it (i'm over inspired), december hols year yi go le kenka.
by the way u need pacify me cos i'm still vexing with u for calling my team ''ordinary''.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

TODAY 27th OCTOBER 2008 to a NAIRALANDER

FOR 3.1m Including Licensed Plates
[/size]

NO more 09 Corolla LE On ground Except to Pre Order which would save you hundreds of thousands with better Value

Mr P.oj, I would reply the second email in about 1 hour, its bn a busy day.

Watch out for 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. . . . . Make a Bold Statement
cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
coolguyz:

@ inspired - u see '09 corolla wt 2 airbags and u are amazed, is dt all u call rip-off, then i'l say u take a moment to hyundai and honda workshop to inspect vehicles like a potential customer, and u'l knw what rip-off is. my organisation just got 2008 honda for some staff and it beats me dt it's all a paper thing. i mean the specs written on paper pass the car sef. nuthing extra-ordinary aprt frm the body, its a shame sha. i never knew its all this BAD!!!
nice car u got here, doubt anybody in here wont be inspired by it (i'm over inspired), december hols year yi go le kenka.
by the way u need pacify me because i'm still vexing with u for calling my team ''ordinary''.

An Average Nigerian is Swept away with the Brand New Tag, They're Empty Vehicles, No Cruise Control, No ABS, No Stability Control, Nothing.

Fortunately I Sold the 09 Corolla today, A Nairalander that works with Addax Petroleum bought it today, What a Lucky Guy, I have 1 Pre Order Pending from another Nairalander, we're trying to work out the Modalities.

I have already Pacified you here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.224.html#msg3003294 cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by Poj1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi Inspired,
I still await your response to the last mail I sent to you.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2008
P.oj:

Hi Inspired,
I still await your response to the last mail I sent to you.

I sent you the email already, Sorry for the late reply, I was sorting out my 2009 Latest Arrival Vehicles at the Port all day. Look forward to your reply

cool cool
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by allenvic: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
Inspired; how much can i get a tokunbo 2004 toyota corrolla or toyota matrix. Also which would you advise. Pls holla asap
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong ) by inspiredm(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2009
allenvic:

Inspired; how much can i get a tokunbo 2004 toyota corrolla or toyota matrix. Also which would you advise. Pls holla asap

I just sent you an email

Thanks
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

2005 Honda Accord With Leather Seats! / Newly Imported HYSTER Forklift 4T For Sale In PH @ 4.3m Call John 08067880681 / Registered Bentley Continental GT 05:4.5m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.