Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How I Got Pissed With Gtbank Concerning My Token Device Activation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got Pissed With Gtbank Concerning My Token Device Activation (479 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Buyers Pissed (screen Shot) / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data / Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Pissed With Gtbank Concerning My Token Device Activation by Omoyouzo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
On the Monday 5th August, 2014, I had a transaction I wanted to pay for on a particular site with my GTBank Naira MasterCard. But I was unable to pay for it, because I was asked to enter my "Activation Code" in the last stage for me to pay for the goods.

Since I never had a clue of what that means I had to read the instruction thinking I would be able to generate the code within few minutes, but to my surprise when I called GTBank Connect on their Customer Care, the told me that the code at the back of my TOKEN DEVICE was wrongly attached to my account.

So the lady who answered me on my first call told me she was going to send a mail to branch I opened my account that the issue was going to be settled before the close of business that day.

I checked back and found out that nothing has being done concerning it. i also called the next day a male Customer Agent answered me and told me that the mail was actually sent but the issue wasn't settled. Read the full story here and do the same if you have the same issue.

mynaijaplace..com/2014/08/how-i-got-pissed-with-gtbank-concerning.html
Re: How I Got Pissed With Gtbank Concerning My Token Device Activation by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mchew rubbish..... just go to your branch and they'll give it to you... e hear say them dey create topic him sef create....

*Shokis out*

1 Like

Re: How I Got Pissed With Gtbank Concerning My Token Device Activation by Omoyouzo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you dont want to comment Jeremy.. It isnt by force. You can as well check and pass by. After all what I posted is not a false information. So why the rubbish? What doesnt make sense to you will make sense to anoda now. PLease mind the way you talk. Especially to people you dont know b4.

(1) (Reply)

Nans Award: A Declaration Of Shenanigans / Scottish Born Woman Teams Up With Islamic State Fighters In Syria / A Thread For Fellow Great Magicians: Skills Display Thread - Dickdastardly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.