Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate (12780 Views)

Masters Class 5 Bedroom Duplex In Nicon Town Estate / 3 BDR Apartment for RENT@Prince OA Elegushi Rd Lekki opp Nicon Town Estate Ikate / Hot Sale 1000sqm & 400sqm At Seagate Estate Beside Nicon Town Ikate Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Good morning Everyone, Melrose Park Estate plots are still selling. All your enquiries by mail have been treated. Pls check your e mail and Spam mail too, if you can't find it. For further enquiries contact us.

Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Few plots remaining.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2016
happy Sunday.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by osewanu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
pls how much? send to my email
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by TUADIBOFA1981(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
when is the location of the estate?

sureboy1:
The Developer of NICON TOWN ESTATE has set off a new Estate project known as MELROSE PARK ESTATE, building on the successful delivery of their Flagship Estate NICON TOWN ESTATE and the need to constantly keep in focus the core Objective of creating & developing functional estates conducive for Living, Aesthetics & Human Harmony, the conceptualization & development of this New Estate known as MELROSE PARK ESTATE with State of the Earth infrastructure is a Fulfillment of the Objective. The concept and the idea of the Developer for this new Estate surpasses what was evident in development in NiCON TOWN. It will be a lot of improvement on what was achieved in NICON TOWN by the time it is fully completed, with a lot more Value & State of the art infrastructures. The Organisation & design can best be compared to any such estate developed abroad.

THE DESIGN CONCEPT
MELROSE PARK ESTATE which sits on 14 Hectares of Land Adjacent to VGC Along LEKKI corridor is easily accessible via 1.4 kilometer access road from the expressway. Nicon Town was designed in the same frame & sold for a cheap price as low as 5m when it started before the Value rose so high to what it is today in a few period of years. An average plot in Nicon Town Estate today is between 160m - 180m. The investment in this Estate is an opportunity to invest in a secured and high yield investment, with a good return on Investment for prospective individual buyers and investors/Developers. The Estate Land is currently being offered for Sale as follows;
800sqm and 1000sqm respectively.
Price-70000/sq
Plots are being sold already.

LAND USE PLAN
This purely residential Estate comes with Land sizes of 800sqm and 1000sqm respectively.

FACILITIES/INFRASTRUCTURE
*Central Sewage system/ Plant
*24 hours water supply/treatment Plant
*Perimeter Fence
* Good Drainage
*Electricity/ Full underground Cables/Streetlight/ Walkway
*Children's Play Area
*24/7 Security
* 1.4 kilometre acess road into the Estate from
Lekki-Epe Expressway
*Estate Management Personnel/Team
Infrastructure is provided by P.W Nigeria Ltd ( A multinational Construction Company)
For Enquiries
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
it is Located before VGC.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Good morning all. All enquires made by mail have been replied. NB: Just a few plots less, are remaining. less than 10
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2016
good morning.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by flexyonline: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
You do realize that there are no plots available for sale to the general public in this development right? All the plots bar 10 have been sold to Chevron cooperative and they are taking over ownership of this development. Anyone interested in buying should shine their eyes very well o

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
flexyonline:
You do realize that there are no plots available for sale to the general public in this development right? All the plots bar 10 have been sold to Chevron cooperative and they are taking over ownership of this development. Anyone interested in buying should shine their eyes very well o

Excuse me, what sort of nonsense are you talking about? why don't you do your investigation properly before giving the public false information? Do you know that incomplete knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge at all.
For the records, & to whom it may concern,
Chevron only bought 80% as institution investor, while the remaining 20% are still available for sale. Even though only 7 plots are available now out of the 20%. As at last week 2 plots were still sold to individuals,therefore remaining 7plots to be sold. So I wonder where you got your incomplete information, and rather than misinform the interested buyers since you cannot properly investigate why don't you step aside for real buyers. Thank you.
NB: whoever needs further information about this should contact us. The sales Office will give you genuine information on this. All transactions are transparent, no dealing with agents or "Omo Onile", all transactions are directly with the Developer through the sales Office.
Also exercise caution in dealing with anyone that requests for money to get you any of the plots, unless you confirm the Person is a staff or is associated with Melrose sales office and no transfer of Money is required until you ascertain the plots and confirm the proof. You can carry out your due dilligence to verify every fact reported here. Thank You.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by flexyonline: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Answer me these questions. These plots you are selling are they in the completed section or the smaller extension that is just being added. How many plots are in the estate? How many did Chevron cooperative buy. I know for a fact thatChevron cooperative bought over 90%. I have all the documents. Unless you guys have misrepresented the facts to chevron cooperative then what I said is the truth. Chief Ilori himself knows this so don't tell me I'm talking nonsense. You guys might have few plots to sell, I don't doubt that but I'm just wondering how come you have not sold about 10 plots in 2 years because that is all you have to sell
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]
flexyonline:
Answer me these questions. These plots you are selling are they in the completed section or the smaller extension that is just being added. How many plots are in the estate? How many did Chevron cooperative buy. I know for a fact thatChevron cooperative bought over 90%. I have all the documents. Unless you guys have misrepresented the facts to chevron cooperative then what I said is the truth. Chief Ilori himself knows this so don't tell me I'm talking nonsense. You guys might have few plots to sell, I don't doubt that but I'm just wondering how come you have not sold about 10 plots in 2 years because that is all you have to sell

I just still don't get what is your interest in all these. Considering the bolded in your 'write up' above and this... "You do realize that there are no plots available for sale to the general public in this development right? All the plots bar 10 have been sold to Chevron cooperative and they are taking over ownership of this development." can you see how you have contradicted yourself?
Since you are the property manager of Chevron (at least you claim all the documents are with you) so why ask me any further question? i believe you know where to direct your enquiries. At least going by the Knowledge you displayed here of this property that you do not doubt that there might be few plots to sell, so if you are an investor i wonder what you will do to the remaining plots. perhaps give them out as gifts to friends? I still insist if you are confused in any way about this project, you know where to go and make enquiries. I have no such time responding to issues of number of sales made in 2 years, and i don't know how this affects you anyway, except you just want the public to know you are the property manager of Chevron.(at least we now know Well done). NB: if all we are trying to do is to market remaining Plots available legitimately, i hope you know what effect your misinformation could have on genuine prospects. Anyway i choose not to respond to any of your allegations here again.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 11:40am On May 01, 2016
hi all, happy new month & Happy Sunday.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 8:15am On May 02, 2016
good morning everyone
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
Good day everyone,
thanks for the enquiries. All mails have been replied.
Limited offer available, Only 6 more plots are remaining now. They are the 700 -
800sqm plots.
If still interested call.
Thanks.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 8:44am On May 04, 2016
good morning all
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
Just few more to go. @ Mr Kelvin pls check ur mail for the detail sent. tnx.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
hi all
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 3:59pm On May 10, 2016
good day.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 9:17pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 1:52am On May 15, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 5:21am On May 16, 2016
Good morning all
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 3:12pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
good day to everyone.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2016
good morning All
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning....Super deal, limited offer.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Few plots still available.
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Good morning to everyone. Finally going.....
Re: Welcome To The New Nicon Town From The Developer Of Nicon Town Estate by sureboy1: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2016
few plots available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genuine and Secured plots at Gosgra Estate Ikorodu now selling for N500,000 / FCT To Demolish 100,435 Buildings / Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.