Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) (4253 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? / Girls Can U Marry These Guy(must See) / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
can you tattoo your self like this as a patriotic nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by IYIMAN: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
He tried

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Tundeiab(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wow! I love this. Though I hate tattoos, I appreciate his motive.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
I doubt even GEJ approves this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
EddyNumerouno: I doubt even GEJ approves this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol. Gej must nt approve someones love 4 his country

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tundeiab: Wow! I love this. Though I hate tattoos, I appreciate his motive.
i love it more
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by hatux: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
The man tried sha a..
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Emessy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Next year when NIGERIA disintegrates ...........

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Emessy: Next year when NIGERIA disintegrates ...........
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Liamm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
lol. Trying to become famous the hard way grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by fuckshit: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
FÜCKING impressive grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Tundeiab(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Xavier9ja: i love it more
I avoid tattoos like a plague .
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tundeiab: I avoid tattoos like a plague .
why!?
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tundeiab: I avoid tattoos like a plague .
Same here
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by labakeJ(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ew! I hate tattoos! This drawing even makes it uglier undecided There are many other ways to show you are a patriotic Nigerian. This is just gross! embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice cool
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
What has patriotism got to do with tattoos? undecided #smh
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by remsonik(f): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
So ugly!!! I hate tatoos!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
KUDOS TO HIM
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by nwaobitex: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
its just ink
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm, patriotic indeed
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Photoshop.
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by A7(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Very weird place to tatoo one's body, when will people see it? This must be a sarcastic joke.
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by priscaoge(f): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
I guess he will stop wearing clothsundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2014
labakeJ: Ew! I hate tattoos! This drawing even makes it uglier undecided There are many other ways to show you are a patriotic Nigerian. This is just gross! embarassed
grin
labakeJ: Ew! I hate tattoos! This drawing even makes it uglier undecided There are many other ways to show you are a patriotic Nigerian. This is just gross! embarassed
hmmm
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Khalessi: Photoshop.
no b only photoshop na photo super market
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2014
To each his or her own. If anyone should do that so called 'Patriotic Tatoo' , it should be Jonathan and his kleptomanic friends stealing the commonwealth dry.
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Waste
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Cheap tattoo. Its really ugly, he just messed up his back.

Shames! sad
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
hmm
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
thumbs up 2 ur photo #beauriful
Re: Photo Of The Day-can You Be A Patriotic Nigerian Like These Guy (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
No place like home

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Show Off Her Breast In Mexico / Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor???????? / Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.