Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator (1304 Views)

Buy Your Land At Creek Haven Estate Near VGC @ Very Cheap Prices!! / 3 Bedroom(twin Flat For Sale At Mowe / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator by basadenet: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
If you have an undeveloped or developing land AT NATIONAL ORTHOPEDIC HOUSING SCHEME 1 AND 2. MOWE, OGUN STATE. You better ran as fast as you could back to check if your land had not been forcefully occupied by Land Speculator, popularly called OMO ONILE or you blame yourself for not heeding to my advise . As at the time of writing this post, most of the land had been taken over by OMO ONILE, claiming that they have a valid Court Judgement Ceeding the whole land area in question to them. To get your land back. you are ask to pay, N1.5 or N1. Million Naira or forget that you have a land. I was a victim myself, so hurry up before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator by peaceland(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
where exactly is this estate, please describe more.
I know the omo-oniles are also doing same @ orimerunmu ; close to mowe
Re: Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator by lawyer(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks for this information. Can you give us a vivid description of the place to help potential owners and friends of owners of such lands to hurriedly go there and sort it out? I will also find time to go and investigate what is happening there. These Omoniles always use a stupid court judgement to reclaim people's lands but the moment an appeal judgement is given, they will disappear and refuse to refund the money they have illegally obtained through their idiotic ratification fees. As long as it is not a Supreme Court judgement the judgement they are brandishing holds very little leverage and potential land owners should be vary wary of these schemes and be advised accordingly to fight these scoundrels back forcefully.
Re: Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator by basadenet: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
The place is call National Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi Housing Scheme,
off Alata - Igbo Loburo Ougurun Area, Mowe Town. Ogun State.
The place is off the popular Adesida Rd, or you can ask any okada rider, that
you are going to Igbobi Housing Scheme 1 or 2.

@lawyer, if a court gives a judgement concerning certain parcels of land in disputes.
from my own layman point of view, i thought, a judgement suppose to be specific on
area of land covered, but in their own claim, they said, it covers every where.

I will brief you guys more when i lay my hand on the copy of the judgement.
Re: Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator by drkay(m): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2014
The co-ordinators of this scheme should as matter of urgency file an appeal to the court verdict those stupid omoniles are claiming to possess and ppl should be sensitized about this so that they wunt fall victim. Prevention is alwz better and cheaper than cure. By the way, am yet to see any omonile at my site(not in mowe o), av only met guys looking for what they can do for us to put food their table wc we gave dem and they were well paid.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Equipment Available For Lease & Sale Call Us Now / Dry Land For Sale In Trinity Gardens And Parks,ibeju Lekki @675k / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.