Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced (9419 Views)

Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo) / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Nigeria's Firstlady Undergoes Surgery, 'turns Partly White'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Douglasdale(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
It is very funny how women can carry a grudge and incubate it for a lonnnnggg time only to throw pebbles at each other in far away Poland! I don't get it...even if there are issues...at least respect the 1st Lady(Dame Peshe) who had you on her entourage to Poland.

I read this report somewhere and my jaw dropped! If this really happened then it is a big pity!

Trouble started when on arrival with the First Lady, who was accompanied by Uche Ekwunife, Bola Shagaya and others, Ebele Obiano who was among those at the airport to receive the First Lady greeted every other person except Uche Ekwunife.

Later in the day, when Ebere Obiano came to see the First Lady, according to source with the First Lady, she again greeted everybody except Uche Ekwunife. Those who had noticed the trend asked her why the childishness, pointing at Uche, she said " I do not greet prostitute," to the astonishment of all those around.

Uche Ekwunife did not talk, according to our source, until Ebele Obiano told her that she will deal with her and make sure she crumbles all her businesses in Awka.

Enraged, Uche said i would not bandy words with you. "That you killed your husband's first wife for him to marry you does not mean you can deal with other women [Ebere Obiano use to be the secretary to Obiano until he lost the wife and married her]; that you are dealing with your alcoholic husband does not mean you can deal with me," Ekwunife said to Ebele Obiano.

Confused, Ebele Obiano said " my husband drinks champagne not alcohol," providing comic relief that set everybody laughing.

About to go physical, the First Lady now intervened joined by other women. They lambasted Wille's wife for lack of manners and morals. "Instead of you to go to Margaret Obi to teach you how to be a First Lady, I heard you no longer talk to her.

This your behaviour today has confirmed all that is said about you and your husband. Please if this is how you behave, never join me on any trip again, both within and outside the country.," the annoyed First Lady said.

Ify Onyegbule. Culled from Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Dreal1247: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
I wonder how this world would be when it is occupied by only women. Thanks be to God for placing men ahead of women.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Douglasdale(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Some women are just petty.
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Pistolx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
And hw is diz shit a breaking news

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by MayorofLagos(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Egbere Obiano, like all Ibo first ladies, lack political decorum.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by yuzedo: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
" my husband drinks champagne not alcohol,"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by danot1030: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hehehehehehehe LOL, igbos washing their dirty linen in the public for lack of manner, even Dame is far ahead learning fast on how to be first lady with class while the igbo first lady go about spreading d hate that is common in igbos gene in the white man country. Wait wait wait, did I just read that d igbo first lady practice witchcraft or is just murder? There was d news of their governors practising wizardry too the thing runs there, another trend to it is that the igbo governor in this story is an ogogoro superstar.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Creyfish talk.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

And Mama Peace will be like my own husband doesn't drink champagne but ogogoro.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by danot1030: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pistolx: And hw is diz shit a breaking news
the igbos first ladies I mean ur first ladies don't have it.
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by johnstar(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
How credible is this news cus people will fabricate news and others will believe without verifying the source and even go to the extend of insulting a tribe

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by gebest: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
EBERE OBIANO WHAT I WILL TELL YOU IS THAT NOTHING LAST 4EVA, IF YOUR HUSBAND DIED TODAY THATS D END OF UR FIRSTLADYSHIP. So try nd luv people and dont luk down on people.
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by nwaobitex: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
mtchew
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Waspy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Story for the gods angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Henryjr(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
[/color]Nollywood should produce a movie with this..........it remind me of a naija movie I watched many years ago... [color=#000099]Nollywood should produce a movie with this..........it remind me of a naija movie I watched many years ago...
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by danot1030: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
The igbo mod wants to hide this thread.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Imagine, no credible source. This looks more like a scene from August Meeting and dummies are buying questionable news. Na wa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Activity77(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Asari sins 1865

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Douglasdale(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
The news is as credible as I could ever be. The source is genuine but anonymous. You should expect to see this on every tabloids in the country because it was a private matter.
And for all this jobless yoruba imps... The first ladies of Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, rivers and the 5 SE states are ll igbo. And they are classy ladies.... Definitely not like Aregbe rascal's wife.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by willyzmart(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin
Douglasdale: The news is as credible as I could ever be. The source is genuine but anonymous. You should expect to see this on every tabloids in the country because it was a private matter.
And for all this jobless yoruba imps... The first ladies of Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, rivers and the 5 SE states are ll igbo. And they are classy ladies.... Definitely not like Aregbe rascal's wife.
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by priscaoge(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Calling ur fellow woman a prostitute and then expect her to kiss u Ndi ara undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by opportunist: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
D rate @ which pple are spawning lies u wuld think we r rili in d end time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by chamboy(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2014
chai all thid Igbo ppl no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by bloglover(m): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2014
No reasonable comment until I get a reasonable source. Taink you.
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by biafranqueen: 3:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Such nonsense
Please Observe The Following Rules: (
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

Mods do the needful

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2014
everything in naija has gone to the dogs including first ladies.

it sounds chauvinistic, but ibb and co had it right - they married polished second wives.

patience johnathan is living proof that you cannot take the bushwoman out of the bush

we could always argue that it is also a subset of a larger issue - most of the men have no business being in government either as their wives are reflections of themselves
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by RatandBot(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
mmmmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Dreyl(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Fishbrain!
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by Donfamous(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
biafranqueen: Such nonsense

Mods do the needful

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by olaezebala: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
abeg, i fit laff? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced by osile2012: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sounds more like someone trying to tarnish the image of the first lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Bodyguard Grabs Rihanna’s Boobz On Public By Mistake! Lol See Photos / How The Devil Rules The World And Kamala Harris Was Chosen / Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.