Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! (1092 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by adebayo201: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2014
undecided undecided

Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by adebayo201: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2014
#I don't like first to comment just incase it make front page! #
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 18, 2014
I've never seen it angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by adebayo201: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Elantracey: I've never seen it angry
Uh... the 2000 and something children tongue tongue
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by omicpet(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Hell yeah sure. OMG, like am really FREAKING out. This cartoon really used to make my day coupled with bizarre irony and real time hit backs, brothers who try to out do or punish each other. run each other off the mill, it was way much better than Tom and Jerry to me. Saw Tom and Jerry while I was older but this very cartoon is my favourite till date and I would pay a kings ransom if I got one just to be able to see episodes of it again. Mind helping me with the title pleasssssssse.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by adebayo201: 1:10am On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin grin
that is what am here for
I don't know why niggas no go know or remember the cartoon lipsrsealed
omicpet: Hell yeah sure. OMG, like am really FREAKING out. This cartoon really used to make my day coupled with bizarre irony and real time hit backs, brothers who try to out do or punish each other. run each other off the mill, it was way much better than Tom and Jerry to me. Saw Tom and Jerry while I was older but this very cartoon is my favourite till date and I would pay a kings ransom if I got one just to be able to see episodes of it again. Mind helping me with the title pleasssssssse.
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by dytbabe: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Hehehhehhehe
Mofe ranti pa ni
grin grin grin
On NTA by 4pm
After sch lool

Don't think they ever showed it on cadbury brkfast sha

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by Tymax(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2014
The Chucklehounds. Good old days. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by rzarector(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: The Chucklehounds. Good old days. grin
yesoooo.....true....chucklehounds
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by Tymax(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2014
rzarector: yesoooo.....true....chucklehounds
We don dey old o grin
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by rzarector(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax:
We don dey old o grin
ohhboy.......chei na true ooo....omo e be lyk say na to wed nxt yr o.....lol
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by PrincessB1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
No i dont
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by prof800(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2014
PrincessB1: No i dont
Yes I do. sad
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by PrincessB1(f): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
prof800:
Yes I do. sad
If you do den y ar u sad?
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by prof800(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
PrincessB1: If you do den y ar u sad?
Nostalgia...
embarassed
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by PrincessB1(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2014
prof800:

Nostalgia...
embarassed
L grin L You wanna watch d catoon again i guess.......Substitute for tom nd jerry nd odazwink
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by prof800(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2014
PrincessB1: L grin L You wanna watch d catoon again i guess.......Substitute for tom nd jerry nd odazwink
now that you said it..... smiley

thanks. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlTKxDdEY0w
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by adebayo201: 5:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
We don dey old o grin

That's an understatement undecided
Re: Can You Still Recall This Cartoon???! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2014
yeahhhhh!!!!!!! i remember dis cartoon, though i never knew the title... wow, where u get dis pic 4rm

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle / Win And Pay Later / 4 Pics 1 Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.