Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ebola In The Salon??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola In The Salon??? (902 Views)

Ebola In Abuja ? / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola In The Salon??? by MrT2011(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2014
How can we Prevent Ebola from Salons

An average Nigerian visit the Hair Salon at least once every two weeks. In the salon one can not avoid the contact and exposure of the mucous membrane such as eyes contact, nose contact, ear contact, broken scalp from any primary contact. As in such places like salon all manner of persons visit it, both healthy and sick persons.

Another places that are exposed to public contacts are Restaurants. In a Restaurant you can have any sick person visit there. And it is very hard to avoid primary contacts in this place due to African hand to month system of eating.

The Lounges are places one can get the secondary contacts because of the profound sweat that emits from everyone inside the bar.

What about money changing hands

And so many other unconscious inevitably contacts with the public and public items.

My question goes to the Medical Scientists on Nairaland. If all the above mentioned Facts are possible, then that means that in a very short period of less than Six months the entire Country will be infected cry
Re: Ebola In The Salon??? by Sallychizzl3: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2014
MrT2011: How can we Prevent Ebola from Salons

An average Nigerian visit the Hair Salon at least once every two weeks. In the salon one can not avoid the contact and exposure of the mucous membrane such as eyes contact, nose contact, ear contact, broken scalp from any primary contact. As in such places like salon all manner of persons visit it, both healthy and sick persons.

Another places that are exposed to public contacts are Restaurants. In a Restaurant you can have any sick person visit there. And it is very hard to avoid primary contacts in this place due to African hand to month system of eating.

The Lounges are places one can get the secondary contacts because of the profound sweat that emits from everyone inside the bar.

And so many other unconscious inevitably contacts with the public and public items.

My question goes to the Medical Scientists on Nairaland. If all the above mentioned Facts are possible, then that means that in a very short period of less than Six months the entire Country will be infected cry

Guy go get ur own clipper abeg. angry
Re: Ebola In The Salon??? by hushmail: 2:07am On Aug 18, 2014
MrT2011: How can we Prevent Ebola from Salons

bros what do u think u r trying to do? Create Panic.

Pls spread the facts and NOT FEAR
Re: Ebola In The Salon??? by MrT2011(m): 2:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Guy go get ur own clipper abeg. angry

This is not a matter of clipper or blood transfussion.
It's a matter of ordinary simple contact, don't you get?

Meanwhile I have my own clipper since 1992.

Having your own clipper doesn't stop any fvcking contacts my dear. Beside not everyone can afford buying clippers.
Re: Ebola In The Salon??? by MrT2011(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2014
hushmail:

bros what do u think u r trying to do? Create Panic.

Pls spread the facts and NOT FEAR

How Am I creating panic?
Am just being simply factual.

Today I went to cut my hair and there no fvcking way to avoid using contacts of public items apart from my own clipper.

I saw the ladies in their own way too...

When ever u visit the salon you can testify too.
Re: Ebola In The Salon??? by phreakabit(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2014
This is the reason I am looking like Tarzan now oh. . .Got my own clipper but who will cut me? Def aint going to a barber.

(1) (Reply)

25 Unfortunate Things That Happen If You Do Not Get Enough Sleep / Top 6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage / Fear Of Cancer, Infertility Scare Women From Family Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.