Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) (39708 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Photos: Tiwa Savage Confirms Having A Son At 15, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
axortedbabe: so wearing a shift dress means one is preggy..
op,I pity u..
Hi,i've noticed u 4 quite a while I think u look really cute,pls can I meet u?
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by penny01502: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ivyluvie2: no o,dnt stress yaself....u fit no buy am d way I want,thanks though
just mention the way and how you want it, and I'll abide
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Donkunxex(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
she sat down thruout in dat dorrobucci video
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by eunisam: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
wetin concern me concern belle? E no concern me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2014

Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by kcslim(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wao! Dats good news!!!!!!!!!! Happy carrying and safe delivery is all I wish
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Clap for your self T-Billz!!! That's Mah Nigga!!!! Sow that seed bruv!
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Maonyz(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
The Best Secret for weight Loss is...CLEAN 9!!!

I am adding so much weight”, “I want to lose weight” “What can I use?”. etc.

These are some of the questions everyone has, & Forever Living Product Nigeria has special products that will help answer these questions.

From celebrities to students, to couples, we all love to look trim and sexy for our loved ones, our weddings, festive periods, occasions, runway and for the camera, but with the type of food we find everywhere around us, it can be extremely difficult to maintain that great look.

FLP Nigeria introduced the CLEAN 9 , a product that according to the reviews from people that have used it in the USA and people that have started using it in Nigeria, works like magic and will truly help you achieve that all round fit and trim look

Clean 9 detox is sweeping the nation !! Do you want to lose lbs and keep them off? Do you feel sluggish and bloated? This is the detox for you. Expect an average weight loss of 7-14lbs in 9 days.

If you’ve found that exercise alone isn’t helping you to rid yourself of the most stubborn fat deposits (stomach, waist, thighs and legs), CLEAN 9 is the right choice for you.

Used as part of a well-planned diet and exercise routine it will enable you to rapidly achieve and maintain your desired weight loss and fat reduction.

FLP Nigeria has other special Weight Loss Products which include: Nutri-Lean, the famous Garcinia Plus, Aloe Body Toning Kit(a.k.a The Body Wrap), Forever Lean etc

Once you purchase any of our products, you instantly qualify for a free membership on our support group. There, we guide you through using the products successfully, give you a healthy meal plan according to your country of residence and other weight loss tips. We have a private group on facebook, BBM and Whatsapp that you can be added to, this pages has many men and women where you can see the results of CLEAN 9 and hear life testimonies of all our other Weight Loss products.

Contact us today so that together, we can choose the right product for your weight loss goals.....

BB Pin: 2A5C1937
Email: foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com
Whatsapp/call: 08032776889

Note: Distance isn't a barrier. We ship to every nook and cranny of Nigeria and beyond; we ship to other parts of the world. We have offices in 158 countries of the world!

Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: OP in that case I will stop wearing any free gown before u tag me a preggy woman angry
lol you an't celeb
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Judeoxide: Na now una go see say that woman no fine at all
Happy for her though
i tell you she's overated not even sexy when she expose her priv8 part wen performing 1 side was very dark if not for moni &make'up i wonder wat she wil look like.including m johnson
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Onyiido: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Unibenstudent: She doesn't even look pregnant ,y do people lie
My exact thought. Op face ur work ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by chukwubensonm: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
congrat girl, call us to come rice when the pikin com o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Mickey7(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by willorie(f): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
axortedbabe: so wearing a shift dress means one is preggy..
op,I pity u..

Guy abi chick
na so I take dey pity am too angry
I mean Op
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hian! Whatever happened to privacy? Issues like this don't need too much publicity.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by dasparrow: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Post

If it is true, I am sincerely happy for Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by veyvey: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Unibenstudent: She doesn't even look pregnant ,y do people lie
pls how does pregnant women look...long hiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Revolva(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014
dem don pour akanmu enter.....plenty timese no wole...now e don sure ....hey....na t billz...get am
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by labakeJ(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2014
grin she should name the baby after me if it's a girl grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by JEITO: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
With the way she dey behave now, she don ready to be mother atall
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Damyion(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Am sure the director of 'Wanted' video is the father of that baby...
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by Damyion(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
labakeJ: grin she should name the baby after me if it's a girl grin
Haha... You crazy. 'Labake savage' doesn't sound nice at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by labakeJ(f): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Damyion: Haha... You crazy. 'Labake savage' doesn't sound nice at all
Duh! It'll be Balogun Omolabake :p
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by wordsplay(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) by totosucker(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe: Ahn ahn
Shey I read on this same NL that she was preggy before dubai wedding, ok na, sm preggy takes 5mnths before showing

*counts fingers*
Wish u safe carrying mama atinuke
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.