Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities (4503 Views)

Dress Me Outlet Nigeria Job Vacancies (7 Positions) / Miradent Company Seeks Marketing Executives / Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities (Experienced Marketing Executives Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2014
MIRADENT NIGERIA JOB OPPORTUNITIES

We are currently seeking talented candidates for the following positions:

Accountant- 0102014: A smart and experienced accountant to assist in all company accounting activities including financial record keeping, reporting and analysis. The candidate:
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience in accounting or related field.
• Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge and proficiency in Sage and Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• Must be able to interact, both written and orally, horizontally and vertically within and outside the organization and across various functions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to perform audits and provide simple recurring and ad-hoc analysis on variances, financial results, etc. as needed.
• Excellent communication skills and knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures, good working knowledge of current tax law are required.

Office Administrator/Manager- 0202014: This position requires an enthusiastic, flexible, responsible, talented and dedicated candidate. This individual will perform all general administrative and office functions, and also provide quality customer service, both internal and external, in the operations of Miradent Nigeria. The candidate:
• Must have at least 3 years professional experience in planning and administration or related field.
• Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge and proficiency in Sage and Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• Must be able to interact, both written and orally, horizontally and vertically within and outside the organization and across various functions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Experience in stock management and inventory control will be an added advantage
• Must have a good understanding of the Lagos state business laws.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.

Marketing/Account Executives – 0302014: Smart people with high potential for growth; passion for impact and drive for solving big challenges and exceeding expectations; team-players with positive attitude who can move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals; and an obsession to learn about our customers and the market inside and out. The candidates:
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience in marketing or related field.

Front Desk Officer- 0402014: The candidate should be able to provide exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls. Other requirements include:
• Minimum of OND and at least 2 year of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office with a tech savviness to blend into a cutting edge software company.
• Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
• Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to conduct his/herself in a diplomatic manner across all levels of employees and customers.
• Ability to provide secretarial assistance to the business.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Employment Type: Full-time.
Applications Deadline for all positions: Friday August 29, 2014 5:00 p.m.

Application Procedure
To be eligible for consideration, you must apply for a currently open position and properly complete all steps of the employment process. Please send your CV and a cover letter to jobs.miradent@gmail.com; use the job title and reference number as the subject of your email. If you are applying for the receptionist position, for instance, your email subject should be “Front Desk Officer – 0402014”. Please do NOT send your cover letter as an attachment; it should be your email message. Only principals/candidates will be considered; emails from recruiters will be ignored.

About Miradent Nigeria
We are the exclusive distributors of Miradent products in Africa. We are committed to offering a work environment that is exciting, challenging and enjoyable. We foster individual creativity, as well as teamwork, so that employees can grow professionally. We welcome all employees as integral, respected members of staff. To reward our employees, we offer a competitive benefit package, and opportunities to excel and advance. Miradent Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
There are multiple positions available for the new head office in Amuwo-Odofin. Application deadline is this Friday. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by Ab025(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2014
what nature of business is the coy involved in....?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
Please read the job post to understand what we do. Thank you.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by bigyomite(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
I have just sent in my resume for the position of Office Administrator/Manager, i strongly believe i have what it take to excel with your great company- bigyomite2005@yahoo.com/yussuforiyomi@yahoo.com.

Expecting a positive response from you sir.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by sleekytoolz(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
freddyuna: Please read the job post to understand what we do. Thank you.

It's not stated there bro!!
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by donigspain(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2014
freddyuna: MIRADENT NIGERIA JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently seeking talented candidates for the following positions:
Accountant- 0102014: A smart and experienced accountant to assist in all company accounting activities including financial record keeping, reporting and analysis. The candidate:
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience in accounting or related field.
• Must be able to perform audits and provide simple recurring and ad-hoc analysis on variances, financial results, etc. as needed.
• Excellent communication skills and knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures, good working knowledge of current tax law are required.
Office Administrator/Manager- 0202014: This position requires an enthusiastic, flexible, responsible, talented and dedicated candidate. This individual will perform all general administrative and office functions, and also provide quality customer service, both internal and external, in the operations of Miradent Nigeria. The candidate:
• Must have at least 3 years professional experience in planning and administration or related field.
• Experience in stock management and inventory control will be an added advantage
• Must have a good understanding of the Lagos state business laws.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration is preferred, but not required.
Marketing/Account Executives – 0302014: Smart people with high potential for growth; passion for impact and drive for solving big challenges and exceeding expectations; team-players with positive attitude who can move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals; and an obsession to learn about our customers and the market inside and out. The candidates:
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience in marketing or related field.
Front Desk Officer- 0402014: The candidate should be able to provide exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls. Other requirements include:
• Minimum of OND and at least 2 year of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office with a tech savviness to blend into a cutting edge software company.
• Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
• Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to conduct his/herself in a diplomatic manner across all levels of employees and customers.
• Ability to provide secretarial assistance to the business.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Applications Deadline for all positions: Friday August 29, 2014 5:00 p.m.
Application Procedure
To be eligible for consideration, you must apply for a currently open position and properly complete all steps of the employment process. Please send your CV and a cover letter to jobs.miradent@gmail.com; use the job title and reference number as the subject of your email. If you are applying for the receptionist position, for instance, your email subject should be “Front Desk Officer – 0402014”. Please do NOT send your cover letter as an attachment; it should be your email message. Only principals/candidates will be considered; emails from recruiters will be ignored.
About Miradent Nigeria
We are the exclusive distributors of Miradent products in Africa. We are committed to offering a work environment that is exciting, challenging and enjoyable. We foster individual creativity, as well as teamwork, so that employees can grow professionally. We welcome all employees as integral, respected members of staff. To reward our employees, we offer a competitive benefit package, and opportunities to excel and advance. Miradent Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer.
sleekytoolz:

It's not stated there bro!!
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
We are the exclusive distributors of Miradent products in Africa. Our head office is in Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for responding; we will get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers.

bigyomite: I have just sent in my resume for the position of Office Administrator/Manager, i strongly believe i have what it take to excel with your great company- bigyomite2005@yahoo.com/yussuforiyomi@yahoo.com.

Expecting a positive response from you sir.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please remember to read and follow the application procedure; it's vital. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes, we have quite a good number of vacancies in our new office. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by chibuking1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
I tink dey are into dental products, bt anywayz resume sent!.....can d resume b submitted directly to dem office?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
We only accept VCs online to ease our evaluation process; we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interesting in working with us. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by Toyde(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
freddyuna: We only accept VCs online to ease our evaluation process; we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interesting in working with us. Cheers.
I meet other requirements i.e B.SC. Accounting, knowledge of sage and ms office but just like 1 year experience each on marketing and Accounting.......can I apply?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Accounting is a critical department for us and meeting all the requirements is vital. You may, however, be considered for the marketing position if you have healthy relevant experience. Cheers.

Toyde: I meet other requirements i.e B.SC. Accounting, knowledge of sage and ms office but just like 1 year experience each on marketing and Accounting.......can I apply?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by Toyde(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
freddyuna: Accounting is a critical department for us and meeting all the requirements is vital. You may, however, be considered for the marketing position if you have healthy relevant experience. Cheers.

okay, thanks for d prompt response...........is d opening for Lagos residents only?....I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Commuting is not something we would prefer; we may give preference to qualified candidates who live in the area. Thanks for asking.

Toyde: okay, thanks for d prompt response...........is d opening for Lagos residents only?....I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Yes, tomorrow is the deadline.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by Toyde(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2014
freddyuna: Commuting is not something we would prefer; we may give preference to qualified candidates who live in the area. Thanks for asking.

okay, thanks........I'll try anyway.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Good Morning.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning,
So fresh graduate with little experience cannot apply? undecided

1 Like

Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello "Booqee". This particular recruitment effort is designed for people with experience. I'm sure there will be opportunities for candidates with little or no experience in the future. Thank you.

booqee: Good morning,
So fresh graduate with little experience cannot apply? undecided
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Last day for applying for any position...to meet the first interview session.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by samik900(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2014
I also got d invit!pls wot r we t expect nd wots dea salary for graduates?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
We plan to start our interviews soon. Cheers.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by hapiness44(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
samik900: I also got d invit!pls wot r we t expect nd wots dea salary for graduates?
hi!..are you going?
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by freddyuna: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
ONLY invited candidates are expected to visit our office tomorrow. Interviews are scheduled in batches. Please do not come to the office except you were invited; you will not be let into the building if you're not on the list for tomorrow. Please be patient and wait for your turn. Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities by bigyomite(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls you need to critically look into my resume which i forwarded for the post of Office Administrator/Manager, and if not i also have wide experience in marketing profession too, pls check my cv properly and fix me for interview, i am sure am going to be a greater asset to your company.

Thanks alo, i look forward to your response.

bigyomite2005@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment / British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite / Start Plain And Pattern Business With 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.