Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Stop The Attack On President Jonathan-eedris Abdulkareem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop The Attack On President Jonathan-eedris Abdulkareem (530 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / OBJ Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem Againfor ‘nigeria Jaga-jaga’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Attack On President Jonathan-eedris Abdulkareem by Mushood: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Eedris Abdulkareem has been off the music scene for a while now – Anyways the controversial rapper is back, with a new album dedicated to president Jonathan – Say what!

One of Nigeria’s earliest rappers, Eedris Abdulkareem has a new album coming pretty soon – The album is in honour of Nigeria’s current president GEJ, who in his view is one of the best to have led Nigeria.

This was made known by the rapper in a recent interview with Channels TV ‘Sunrise’ on Aug. 16.

The album according to the ‘Jagajaga’ crooner will be mostly begging Nigerians to stop the attack on Jonathan and give room to lead;

“Since I was born a Nigerian growing up, I have always known that propaganda is the issue and they just share the money up and down. This Lagos-Ibadan expressway has been there for fifteen years by the former Minister of Works, Baba Tony Anenih and they didn’t do anything .Goodluck is doing that road. That is the Federal government road, He is working on it. Our airport has been reformed. Thirdly our agricultural sector, farmers don’t get their fertilizer directly but today they get their fertilizer, fertilizer is now a big business. So it is important we say all these things because most people don’t know. We all know that the insecurity is propaganda. ”
OK! before you get ahead of yourself and think that the album dedication is in anticipation of gains in return, here’s what the rapper has to say to that;

“I was was the first person that came out in the rally when Pres. Goodluck Jonathan increased the fuel price at Ojota. “I have never seen Goodluck before but what I know is going on with that guy is a big propaganda and they should leave him alone let him work. When I sang jagajaga, did anybody pay me? If opposition paid me, by now I go don get plenty billions. So its simple, the facts must be told. When I sang Nigeria jagajaga, it was 12 years ago and this is 12 years later, so why is everybody blaming the poor guy? because he is from Niger Delta or because the presidency has left the north?”
http://blog.informationng.com/2014/08/stop-the-attack-on-president-jonathan-eedris-abdulkareem/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Money Quote That Can Be Used To Supplement Our Life / What Is The BEST Age To Be? / The Feeling You Have When Your Topic Makes Front Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.