Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. (940 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by Douglasdale(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2014
I have been reading with dismay the way people attack Owelle Rochas Okorocha's government in IMO and I must say that it is rather funny, maybe our people are suffering from memory loss or that all these online warriors have never lived in IMO before. I just want to settle this matter once and for all by comparing and contrasting the development recorded under 12 YEARS of Slavery under pdp or 3years of the Rescue mission.
I DARE anybody to post pictures or comments of pdp's transformation of IMO and why they need to be voted in in the next election in IMO state. And I will gladly do the same.
Let's keep this as clean as possible( I am not scared to insult ur bloodline tho)

PS: its a fact that elections are not won on the internet but out on the streets.
Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by Douglasdale(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014
The Truth will only set you free.

ROADS WITHIN OWERRI
1. expanded Roundabout at Warehouse junction?
2.The new Road linking Assumpta cathedral road to Akanchawa estate
3.The new road linking Warehouse Junction via Umezurike Hospital road to Douglas road.
4.Three mini bridges connection Old owerri to New Owerri.
5.Three new roads connecting Old and new Owerri?
6.Dualization of the Douglas to nekede Junction?
7.Construction of the new bypass from wetheral to Nekede junction.
Let me just shame all these Fat faced liars once and for all.
Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2014
better doesn't equate good. at his pace, when will any part of imo become like below? 200years?

#i'm not hating. i'd say the same for any governor people say is "performig" except maybe fashola, imoke and that ogun state guy.

Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by meforyou1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale: The Truth will only set you free.

ROADS WITHIN OWERRI
3.The new road linking Warehouse Junction via Umezurike Hospital road to Douglas road.
owrri is just one town among tens of towns in imo stste.
okay, tell the state of roads within
1. Mabaise
2. Mbaitolu
3. Ikeduru
4. Ngor Okpala
5. Okwe
6. Okigwe
7.Oru
8. Mgbidi
9. Njaba
10. Mbano
11. Amaigbo
12. Orlu
13. Oguta
14. Dikenafai
15. Akokwa
16. Obowu etc
Dont bother about the state of roads in arondizuogu because there is no single road in arondizuogu

3 Likes

Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by Douglasdale(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: owrri is just one town among tens of towns in imo stste.
1. Mabaise
2. Mbaitolu
3. Ikeduru
4. Ngor Okpala
5. Okwe
6. Okigwe
7.Oru
8. Mgbidi
9. Njaba
10. Mbano
11. Amaigbo
12. Orlu
13. Oguta
14. Dikenafai
15. Akokwa
16. Obowu etc
Dont bother about the state of roads in arondizuogu because there is no single road in arondizuogu

When PDP ruled for 12 years what did they do? Ohakim is from Okigwe zone... He should have developed those areas including your arondizuogu but what did he do He embezzled the funds and left Okigwe zone worse than how he met it. Rochas has done well. He cannot develop everywhere at the same time. Remember its just 3 years compared to 12 years of pdp misrule.
IMos did not start in 2011.
Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by millionaireman: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Douglasdale: The Truth will only set you free.

ROADS WITHIN OWERRI

Good you know that Okorocha is acting as governor of Imo state capital; as Mayor of Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by millionaireman: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good you know that Okorocha is acting as governor of Imo state capital; as Mayor of Owerri.

1 Like

Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: owrri is just one town among tens of towns in imo stste.
1. Mabaise
2. Mbaitolu
3. Ikeduru
4. Ngor Okpala
5. Okwe
6. Okigwe
7.Oru
8. Mgbidi
9. Njaba
10. Mbano
11. Amaigbo
12. Orlu
13. Oguta
14. Dikenafai
15. Akokwa
16. Obowu etc

Everywhere you wrote up there has already gotten roads, schools and hospitals within these past 3 years or do you want to deny that? Rochas is just too much. When I look at this your list it proves nothing is impossible even with small revenue. God bless him.
Re: New Post!!! '12years A Slave' Under PDP Rule In IMO State. by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abagworo:

Everywhere you wrote up there has already gotten roads, schools and hospitals within these past 3 years or do you want to deny that? Rochas is just too much. When I look at this your list it proves nothing is impossible even with small revenue. God bless him.
abagworo, u are a wonder

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Umaru Musa Yar'adua / Don’t Subvert Fayose’s Mandate, Ekiti Monarchs Warn / Robber Mistakenly Submits Himself To The Police While Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.