Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach (660 Views)

Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000 / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper / Halliburton & Baker Hughes Reach Agreement To Combine In Stock&cash Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach by webizone(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
I wonder if there's such a site accessible to us in nigeria or abroad just like ebay where you send goods and professionals take over the marketing and sales for you while you do other stuff and collect your profits at an agreed percentage.
Re: Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach by IamGodzilla: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Uhm...well, I think you can do that through [url]konga.com[/url], [url]dealdey.com[/url], [url]lekkimart.com.ng[/url]
By advertising your goods on their website, and interested buyers will pay for it, the site collects their share on payment.
But they might not be in control of everything.
Re: Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach by webizone(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Well, those ones are advertise-with-us sites. You handle the logistics yourself.
The biggest problems I have in online marketing are intra-state logistics and if my potential customers trust me enough to send money for their goods.
Btw, Konga only does the logistics for only big companies. F***K them!
Re: Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2014
webizone: I wonder if there's such a site accessible to us in nigeria or abroad just like ebay where you send goods and professionals take over the marketing and sales for you while you do other stuff and collect your profits at an agreed percentage.
www.gidilink.com
Re: Is There A Sell-for-me Site Within Reach by CashdownNG: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi,kindly visit www.cashdown.com.ng you can sell to cashdown while cashdown resells at their convenience. Its new and moving

(1) (Reply)

UK Capital Investments Group 'UKCIG': How Does The Investment Work? / 50k Loan Needed / How Every Mutual Fund Has Beaten The Market Index This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.