Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Starting An Oil And Gas Servicing Firm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Starting An Oil And Gas Servicing Firm (395 Views)

Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. / Urgent Recruitment For An Oil And Gas Company / Between Oil Servicing Firm And Price Water House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Oil And Gas Servicing Firm by freshprince24: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2014
I have a degree in Business administration and work in a bank, but it's not the path I want to follow and honestly my job doesn't make me happy, and I'm seriously considering a career change, so I'm thinking of starting up an oil servicing firm and I'm looking for a partner who studied engineering and probably has work experience so we can pool resources and start together.

1 Like

Re: Starting An Oil And Gas Servicing Firm by tonak(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2014
We can go into lubricants production, call me 08033938813
Re: Starting An Oil And Gas Servicing Firm by zealotoil: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
freshprince24: I have a degree in Business administration and work in a bank, but it's not the path I want to follow and honestly my job doesn't make me happy, and I'm seriously considering a career change, so I'm thinking of starting up an oil servicing firm and I'm looking for a partner who studied engineering and probably has work experience so we can pool resources and start together.
will you be interested in the oil and gas sector. Since you work in a bank, it will be an added advantage. Yesma45@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! No Paying Of Bride Price On My Head ??? ??? / Introducing Damtob / Boko Haram: Adamawa Varsity Closes Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.