Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Attention Seun: New Mod Needed - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Attention Seun: New Mod Needed (1560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
I would like to call the attention of Of Oga Seun to the disturbing and gradually annoying state of the Rap section and the status of the present mod; Airmark.
He was last seen on Nl on d 13th of August, 2014 and this had caused a lot crap on the section.

The section needs a total clean up from exuberance on some of the threads. If airmark can't be gotten to come and do the needful, then MIKUZ should be restored back as the mod. I don't understand how a mod can leave his duties.

With mikuz there were activities and people did as was necessary. He pushed for more tourneys and battles too. He made sure members were active and rules were followed accordingly.

Oga Seun, bring MIKUZ back before rap section becomes a hell hole and dumping ground cos its already happening.

Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Kr0ne
Limerick
Ibime
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
Warriblood
Jigsawkiller
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
Ksslib
mikuz

and the rest...

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by G3n3sis: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
#bringbackourmikuz#
I never knew Airmark was a mod until he battled Krone 'cause he never acted like one. Mikuz should come back quick!

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Iceskidd(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Una 4 tag mukina2 and mynd44 seun cares not bout our section

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Obinoscopy(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Lagunna: I would like to call the attention of Of Oga Seun to the disturbing and gradually annoying state of the Rap section and the status of the present mod; Airmark.
He was last seen on Nl on d 13th of August, 2014 and this had caused a lot crap on the section.

The section needs a total clean up from exuberance on some of the threads. If airmark can't be gotten to come and do the needful, then MIKUZ should be restored back as the mod. I don't understand how a mod can leave his duties.

With mikuz there were activities and people did as was necessary. He pushed for more tourneys and battles too. He made sure members were active and rules were followed accordingly.

Oga Seun, bring MIKUZ back before rap section becomes a hell hole and dumping ground cos its already happening.
Mikuz can perform all those things you listed
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Wrongturn: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
I can't really say but if Mikuz is the way then let it be
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: Mikuz can perform all those things you listed

mikuz got his on issues just like airmark.. but the guy performed better when it comes to promoting battles and tourneys..
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Obinoscopy(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Lagunna:

mikuz got his on issues just like airmark.. but the guy performed better when it comes to promoting battles and tourneys..
My point is this, Mikuz mustn't be a mod in the Rap Battle Section for him to promote battles and tourneys. He can promote battles and tourneys even as an ordinary member, the mods would be at the background to assist.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2014
What's wrong with mikuz ? He's still a moderator.....
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Obinoscopy(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123: What's wrong with mikuz ? He's still a moderator.....
Yes he is. Just wanted to dispel the notion that one has to be a mod to organise events on threads.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: My point is this, Mikuz mustn't be a mod in the Rap Battle Section for him to promote battles and tourneys. He can promote battles and tourneys even as an ordinary member, the mods would be at the background to assist.

Which mod will be at the background...airmark? The same mod that hasn't log on since the 13th of august. Why was mikuz removed as a mod in the first place?
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
The one that's been handling it has been AWOL. Who does that?

Mynd44, mukina2....abeg make una look down on this section oo. me I tire for airmark. He is too busy to attend to this section or something. Rubbish been happening on FFR...
Me sef wan be mod sef...na to dey hide yeye posts I go dey...my yeye kuku na double before.
Just killed my swag! angry

YeaYeaNot
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Wrongturn: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
yeyenatu: The one that's been handling it has been AWOL. Who does that?

Mynd44, mukina2....abeg make una look down on this section oo. me I tire for airmark. He is too busy to attend to this section or something. Rubbish been happening on FFR...
Me sef wan be mod sef...na to dey hide yeye posts I go dey...my yeye kuku na double before.
Just killed my swag! angry

YeaYeaNot
Yeye na two grin grin
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Double portion of fabulosity with street swags from d west wide and comic relief. I'm sizzling... grin

Sup? Ur boxers hangin, mahn! Keep ur dikk tyt!
tongue

YeaYeaNot

Wrongturn:
Yeye na two grin grin
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lagunna: I would like to call the attention of Of Oga Seun to the disturbing and gradually annoying state of the Rap section and the status of the present mod; Airmark.

Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Kr0ne
Limerick
Ibime
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
Warriblood
Jigsawkiller
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
Ksslib
mikuz

and the rest...

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Testerfuze(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Airmark let himself down afterall...I mean wtf could've gone wrong

#Rapberry
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: My point is this, Mikuz mustn't be a mod in the Rap Battle Section for him to promote battles and tourneys. He can promote battles and tourneys even as an ordinary member,
I don't see how that's possible,if you've spend time here you would understand that there's gonna be some rebelious ones that wouldn't want to follow an 'ordinary' member without power or control...
Obinoscopy: the mods would be at the background to assist.
Ya this can only work with an active mod...(In which that's not the case here)

You're treating the issues of this section like other sections,which shouldn't be,we who have spent time here know what we need to move this section forward,,and you should respect that and treat it with just.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Obinoscopy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guykhena:
I don't see how that's possible,if you've spend time here you would understand that there's gonna be some rebelious ones that wouldn't want to follow an 'ordinary' member without power or control...
Ya this can only work with an active mod...(In which that's not the case here)

You're treating the issues of this section like other sections,which shouldn't be,we who have spent time here know what we need to move this section forward,,and you should respect that and treat it with just.
OK.....

Mikuz is now a mod in this section alongside adaobi123 and airmark.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Ksslib(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lagunna, nice suggestion

A mod to clean here is def lacking.

Hope it gets sorted out soonest.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
What do we need to discuss ?
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: OK.....

In real sense you're saying his mod right has been returned to him? Cus we all knew he was once a mod,then removed..
adaobi123: What do we need to discuss ?
shocked shocked you've been a Rap Battle section mod all this time,where have you been
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Obinoscopy: OK.....

chaiii... adaobi123 grin grin grin grin

welcome back mikuz.. now get to work smiley smiley
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guykhena:
shocked shocked you've been a Rap Battle section mod all this time,where have you been

I don't know anything about rap. I just listen to it undecided

Lagunna:
chaiii... adaobi123 grin grin grin grin
welcome back mikuz.. now get to work smiley smiley

I don't blame you for laughing sha tongue
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123:

I don't blame you for laughing sha tongue

Na wa oo... thought u were a mod on celebrity section... seun is funny sha..
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by dytbabe: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Huh? Are you kidding me? Wetin be the figurehead go dey do na? Wia dem been dey na? What have they been doing? Not like they've not signed in before naa. Their own section doesn't do it for them I guess. Whatever rocks Unaa boat abeg.

Mikuz... me...I wan make u cleana d sh*t off FFR abeg.

Seun is clueless about what a mod of a section should have.

YeaYeaNot
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123:

Good for you.. smiley
But last time I checked for you to be made a mod in a section,you need to be active in the section and know what its about,,or am I missing something here
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guykhena:
Good for you.. cheesy But last time I checked for you to be made a mod in a section,you need to be active in the section and know what its about,,or am I missing something here

Yeah im active in the music/radio section, so I was a made a moderator for that section but then later on I found out that I was also made a mod for the rap battles section. So you can ask who added me as mod for rap battles because I'm clueless for when it comes to the rap lingo.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lagunna:

Na wa oo... thought u were a mod on celebrity section... seun is funny sha..

Okay
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Ksslib(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ok! So now mik is back as mod? Ok.

Besides, someone close to mark should mail him to know if the guy is ok.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123:

Yeah im active in the music/radio section, so I was a made a moderator for that section but then later on I found out that I was also made a mod for the rap battles section. So you can ask who added me as mod for rap battles because I'm clueless for when it comes to the rap lingo.

Oh I get it now,you know the "Rap Battle" section was branched out from the "Music/Radio" section,and since you're like the 'chief' moderator of the music/radio section you were indirectly still a mod for the "Rap Battles" section,confusing but I get the drift smiley ,

Now my question is why didn't you nominate someone else to take your place at this "Rap Battle" section? (Since I heard "3" is the maximum number of moderators for a section)
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib: Ok! So now mik is back as mod? Ok.

Besides, someone close to mark should mail him to know if the guy is ok.
I did,he aint responding yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) / Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / Danger-zone Tourney. . .lapoga Vs Leomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.