Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex (6441 Views)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / So, Some Nigerian Women Are Still Having Babies Out Of Wedlock This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Tattooboy: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
A new bride was left exhausted in a
hospital emergency room, after she
couldn’t stop orgasming for more than
TWO HOURS. Doctors were left baffled by the bizarre
incident, captured on camera by the
woman’s husband. In the video uploaded to YouTube, the
woman is seen struggling to speak as she
has repeated orgasms while sitting in
her hospital bed, with medics handing
her Valium in a bid to get her body to
relax. She tells the doctor: “For the first 10
minutes I was like, this is awesome but
now it’s exhausting. “This is so embarrassing. I will never
forget this.” But while reasuuring her patient that
emergency room staff are used to all
sorts of unusual situations, the doctor
seemed able to offer little help – saying
that when she tried to research similar
cases on the internet, her computer broke. And her husband of just a few months
just seems amused. When the doctor says “he’s getting a kick
out of this!”, he replies, “she asked me to
do this!”

Source: www.thetrentonline.com/new-bride-rushed-hospital-still-orgasms-2-hours-sex-husband-records-see-5/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=new-bride-rushed-hospital-still-orgasms-2-hours-sex-husband-records-see-5
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by otipoju(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Accumulation of Agro.

3 Likes

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Medically,some things go out of place.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Anthony3850(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Imagine
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
This one pass be careful o shocked grin
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: This one pass be careful o shocked grin
wink wink wink
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
onirugbon1:
wink wink wink
why are you winking at shewa shocked

am I safe shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: why are you winking at shewa shocked

am I safe shocked lipsrsealed

That's why I like you. Sharp sharp you have decoded the signal and quickly given me your name Adeshewa. Oya come to daddy cheesy wink
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by breathless(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chai, see what some women will die for (literarily), na im one person dey take do "promo" so.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Godmystrength: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
breathless: Chai, see what some women will die for (literarily), na im one person dey take do "promo" so.
I tell ya grin grin
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
heavenly feelings. Heaven don suffer

5 Likes

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by echobee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by doubleportion: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
i'llbe surprise if all of you believe this!
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lies!
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its real o...

doubleportion: i'llbe surprise if all of you believe this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J81hL9tGM
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by priscaoge(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Did She taste Cocaine Or drink aphrodisiac
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
I see nothing funny about this and I actually feel sorry for her.

I'm thinking:

~ Tourette syndrome?
~ Sudden nerve attack?

They should perform an MRI scan on her to find out what's happening with her (after they've ruled out drugs, ofcourse)

An embarrassing video to watch.

1 Like

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by ElFenomeno1: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Smh.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
otipoju: Accumulation of agrro.

aggro otipoju. cheesy
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
onirugbon1:

That's why I like you. Sharp sharp you have decoded the signal and quickly given me your name Adeshewa. Oya come to daddy cheesy wink
sorry, you ugly and fat

that your 7 months old chieftaincy belly, go deflate am or abort the pregnancy

take a cue from people like denzel washington, r.kelly, treyz, john dumelo, jim iyke, and that British footballer who's married to one of this musicians, I have forgotten his name. Go and learn how to be prim, proper, smoking hot and sexy.do sit ups and lift weight
don't give me that african chieftain belle aka pregnancy with trolley loads of fats in it lipsrsealed

After then we can talk. Oya, gymmnn
after

1 Like

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by MaziOmenuko: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
I've seen this in a movie; Grays' Anatomy.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dis husband dey try ooo

click like if u tink u can do beta

1 Like

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
lie,liver,and lie
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
d husband knows his work well
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
MaziOmenuko: I've seen this in a movie; Grays' Anatomy.
Baddest Niqa
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: sorry, you ugly and fat

that your 7 months old chieftaincy belly, go deflate am or abort the pregnancy

take a cue from people like denzel washington, r.kelly, treyz, john dumelo, jim iyke, and that British footballer who's married to one of this musicians, I have forgotten his name. Go and learn how to be prim, proper, smoking hot and sexy.do sit ups and lift weight
don't give me that african chieftain belle aka pregnancy with trolley loads of fats in it lipsrsealed

After then we can talk. Oya, gymmnn
after

hehehehehe cheesy
Shewa and fantasies. Maybe you should taste the cocoa in the pod first before you deduce on the whole tree cheesy

Besides, No time for such gyming jare. The only gyming and sit ups that I would do are exercises of the manly man towards his cheeky womanly woman, that burns some calories and straightens the back. Nothing more, nothing less cheesy wink wink

Btw please remove jim iyke from that list for obvious reason. You may add C. Ronaldo, the sexy footballer. He's my boy. hala madrid cheesy cheesy
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by nurey(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
There was this popular doctor series film that I used to watch forgotten the name. There was this particular episode that a girl was brought in by her parents that she was having orgasm every minute, they actually gave the disorder a name, so it is possible, it was corrected with a surgery in that film. I tink the film title was E.R.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
majid michel should even be in the list, jim iyke stays tongue Usher Raymond, Luther vandross, etc TAKE A CUE FROM THEM and not obese men like rick ross, B.i.g etc. tongue

SEEING IS BELIEVING tongue

and yes, shave up that your long bear bear that resemble father Christmas own tongue

look clean, suave and cosmopolitan, wear perfumes. I didn't say incent, spray or nofinda o lipsrsealed not like all this bush meat African chief that their b
onirugbon1:

hehehehehe cheesy
Shewa and fantasies. Maybe you should taste the cocoa in the pod first before you deduce on the whole tree cheesy

Besides, No time for such gyming jare. The only gyming and sit ups that I would do are exercises of the manly man towards his cheeky womanly woman, that burns some calories and straightens the back. Nothing more, nothing less cheesy wink wink

Btw please remove jim iyke from that list for obvious reason. You may add C. Ronaldo, the sexy footballer. He's my boy. hala madrid cheesy cheesy

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
As I was saying that their belle will be bigger than cossys brez put together. Keep clean short nails and shave the forest inside your armpits

don't turn the whole of your back and arms to blackboard or drawing board where you will design all manners of tattoos lipsrsealed

don't be going to beer parlour Monday morning and be arguing about obasanjo and ibb.WORK HARD, after doing all that you can come back tongue
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by baby124: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drs are trying. i Would have been LMAO. Aunty na wa. Wetin una dey do na. That guy must have hit the wrong place.

This type of thing Dr's will just give paracetamol or sleep aid.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: majid michel should even be in the list, jim iyke stays tongue Usher Raymond, Luther vandross, etc TAKE A CUE FROM THEM and not obese men like rick ross, B.i.g etc. tongue

SEEING IS BELIEVING tongue

and yes, shave up that your long bear bear that resemble father Christmas own tongue

look clean, suave and cosmopolitan, wear perfumes. I didn't say incent, spray or nofinda o lipsrsealed not like all this bush meat African chief that their b

hehehehe ileke idi making me rotflmao. 'Wear a perfume' like you will be able to percieve it over the internet? cheesy cheesy

Oh ok....I get it now. Wear a perfume in anticipation of out first meeting. No problem about that. My cologne is active days after a 3rd wash.

But if Jim iyke stays then the bear bear stays as well cheesy

And majid? shocked That very skinny man?, please delete that.

Oya come to daddy and watch a thrilling movie in 3D. You've been mentioning movie actors and artistes relentlessly. Seems you like movies much cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? / PHOTO:: Best Punishment For Rape (18+) / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang Whose Dowry Is 500 Cows And 3 V8 Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.