Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? (4875 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Doclight(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
as for me mine is
difficult- oau
strict- mouau.

Thats my opinion though, you can drop yours.

Let's have fun
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Doclight: as for me mine is
difficult- oau
strict- mouau.

Thats my opinion though, you can drop yours.

Let's have fun
tsk tsk tsk
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Doclight(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
tsk tsk tsk
if u have an objection.

Indicate which u feel is right
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by durella4(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Uniuyo

1 Like

Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Doclight(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
durella4: Uniuyo
difficult or strict?
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by durella4(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Doclight: difficult or strict?

Strict.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by PrinceMario(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
OAU!
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by diphy: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Unizik...strict

1 Like

Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by philchudi: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Believe it or not. UI. I am a Uniben student but got to say d truth.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Adrenaline123(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Futo, difficult.
MOUAU easiest.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Kennethco(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
OAU
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Yinkatolu: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Though i av not written their PUME before but i think it's OAU.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
U.I NI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Skykid1208(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
what of KSU?
is their post ume tough,strict or easy?
because i chose the school.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Fynestboi: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
difficult: NONE (Coz their questions varies and sometimes exam difficulty in schools differs year from year.

Strict: UI.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Kemy11(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Uniport- strict and difficult
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by gsparks01(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na 100l question OAU dey give! I just about got past the 200 mark back in 2011..i hear it's easier these days
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by cornelin(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Oya make una come use style count how many skuls post ume una don write
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Strict- UI

No expo, no calculator and very tricky. tongue
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Adrenaline123: Futo, difficult.
MOUAU easiest.

Futo? grin Only 2013 was hard.

Btw, exam malpractise is rampant. sad
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Adrenaline123(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Futo? grin Only 2013 was hard.

Btw, exam malpractise is rampant. sad
I agree to dat, but generally they do set complicated questions
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Kylekent59: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2014
I think its FUTO. Dir ? Tough die
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by sarmiie(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Well, evry1's gng to choose d skl whose putme he/she wrote, n d skl he/she's skling in.

Therefore, it's subjective....that said, here's my list:
DIFFICULT
oau
ui

STRICT
unilag
uniben
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by chegx(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Difficult and strict: FUTA It's always a mass failure, and you can't cheat

3 Likes

Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by NewDelhi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
It all depends on how well prepared you are for the exam. What might difficult for you might be simple for another. So just read your books and prepare well.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Jarchi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na werin u knw u go put down so I don't fucking care
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by tlopez82: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
#CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!! Lolz grin
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by NewDelhi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: Na werin u knw u go put down so I don't fucking care

Na people like u Kuku dey fail jamb every year and from experience, u already know all the schools wey their post jamb tough. Just read ur books well and u go get admission this year. You don't need to come here and start asking for strict and tough schools so u fit pick the ones wey no tough. Don't worry, no school exam is tough,just read ur book very well and u go pass.
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Jarchi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
NewDelhi:
Na people like u Kuku dey fail jamb every year and from experience, u already know all the schools wey their post jamb tough. Just read ur books well and u go get admission this year. You don't need to come here and start asking for strict and tough schools so u fit pick the ones wey no tough. Don't worry, no school exam is tough,just read ur book very well and u go pass.
Who b dis am a futarian 300level archi,so who come they find admission tell me. #some_people_no_dey_luk_face_talk
Re: Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
bowen university post jamb tough o.....i don fail am 3 times already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Graduate With First Class With 3.76 GPA / FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW / The Most Educated State In Nigeria – Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.