Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) (1714 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by emeka83: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2006
it seems like these muslims are babarians. So again they are taking to the streets abd two people have been killed already. The religious fanaticism overtaking muslims around the world especially in Nigeria is really worrisome. America is a secular democratic state as much as Isreal is moreover America is a predominantely christian nation with its foundations built on judeo-christian principles. SO it is natural that the United States will back Isreal whose very exsistence is under constant threat by the flood of muslims surrounding them that will not hesitate for a minute to obiliterate it if they can. But the bigger issue is that the so called islamic movement in Nigeria has been radicalizing the northern youths in ways that hasnt been seen before. They are been funded and regulated from the middle-east which is threatning to the very exsistence of Nigeria like we know it. So my question is "why do we have to keep pandering to these savages". Why do they have to be a part of Nigeria that wants (theoretically) to become a democratic civilization with human rights for all, if they keep up with these radical ideologies visa-vis sharia law and so on. why don't we just give them their own state and they so they can establish their own caliphate over there. To be honest with u guys I am worried about these islamic fanatics in the north and am just wondering how long it will be before we have our first suicide-jihadist blow himself up in a soccer game stand or a night club in Abuja. This is really scary. SEE LINK BELOW
http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/22/200.html
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by Nutter(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
Emeka,

Mate, I had trouble opening the link and I couldn't find related stories in any of the Nigerian dailies. Are you saying the killings have started in the North? Please clarify, biko. I am getting worried.
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by WilyWily: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2009
Benefits Of Islam, they are ready to Supply anyone well Trained Suicide Bomber when needed, they never lack in that particular resource, delivers accurately in time and never miss their target in a mission.
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2009
I have debated these Muslims countless times and everytime I quote a verse in the Quran that they won't like anyone to hear, they say I'm turning it to word play cause I'm trying to ridicule Islam. Yes!. If ridiculing Islam is what it takes for every Muslim to actually pick up this Quran and read it, then yes I'll ridicule. Surat Al nisa: you can beat your wife. undecided undecided. Touch my woman( Whether my sister or mom or girlfriend), I go kill you nama style. Muslims don't even read the Quran if they did and they are reasonable people, they'll drop Islam immediately. Don't make me start abeg, I know too much about this religion enough for Osama to run a plane in to my building. And the stupid Arabs knowing there are too many teachings in the Quran that are violent and barbaric tried to persuade the UN to make it a crime for anyone to say anything wrong about Islam. Who is Allah and who is Mohamed? I'll wait for a Muslim to come and run his or her mouth before I complete that but here is the scope. Allah is a man, Allat was his wife he was a pagan god and just like othe pagan gods, he was a man. He has many other names in ancient Babylon. Mohamed was a Pagan as well hence why Muslim pray to Allah same way the great ancient Egyptians prayed to Rah. There was no Allah in the time of Nefertiti, and ancient Kemetians.

Mohamed also said in the Quran that the Sun was going to ask God if it could rise which in turn means Mohamed was saying the sun is moving while we all know, ancient Kemetians knew that it was the earth that was moving not the sun. Mohamed even had a Story of Ants talking in the Quran. And you think those who believe that book are reasonable? hell naaaa!!! 72 virgins must be too good to pass up eh? What will women get when they die? 72 36 hulks? I said 36 cause Allah seem to be anti women so he can slash the number of enjoyment for women into half.

I dare one of you Mumuslims to come out and debate.
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by maclatunji: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
9jaganja:

I have debated these Muslims countless times and everytime I quote a verse in the Quran that they won't like anyone to hear, they say I'm turning it to word play cause I'm trying to ridicule Islam. Yes!. If ridiculing Islam is what it takes for every Muslim to actually pick up this Quran and read it, then yes I'll ridicule. Surat Al nisa: you can beat your wife. undecided undecided. Touch my woman( Whether my sister or mom or girlfriend), I go kill you nama style. Muslims don't even read the Quran if they did and they are reasonable people, they'll drop Islam immediately. Don't make me start abeg, I know too much about this religion enough for Osama to run a plane in to my building. And the stupid Arabs knowing there are too many teachings in the Quran that are violent and barbaric tried to persuade the UN to make it a crime for anyone to say anything wrong about Islam. Who is Allah and who is Mohamed? I'll wait for a Muslim to come and run his or her mouth before I complete that but here is the scope. Allah is a man, Allat was his wife he was a pagan god and just like othe pagan gods, he was a man. He has many other names in ancient Babylon. Mohamed was a Pagan as well hence why Muslim pray to Allah same way the great ancient Egyptians prayed to Rah. There was no Allah in the time of Nefertiti, and ancient Kemetians.

Mohamed also said in the Quran that the Sun was going to ask God if it could rise which in turn means Mohamed was saying the sun is moving while we all know, ancient Kemetians knew that it was the earth that was moving not the sun. Mohamed even had a Story of Ants talking in the Quran. And you think those who believe that book are reasonable? hell naaaa!!! 72 virgins must be too good to pass up eh? What will women get when they die? 72 36 hulks? I said 36 cause Allah seem to be anti women so he can slash the number of enjoyment for women into half.

I dare one of you Mumuslims to come out and debate.

Mr. 9jaganga, your name says it all, I do not even need to argue with you. Anybody with decorum will be appalled by your choice of words. If you have an atom of logic, sense and civilisation as you claim. You should at least quote the exact words in the Qur'an. So that people can see and judge for yourself. Not even the pope would make the claims you have made about Islam. In short thou art made of very little substance. A generator of heat and not Light.

For those, who want to be objective grab a copy of the Qur'an and learn for yourself. Ask yourself what can a ganjaman teach you, QED.

And for your information, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) never spoke in the Qur'an. So you are just an ignoramus
making a lot of noise.
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by sjeezy8: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol people complain about tribalism but do the same with religion Nigerians are full of clowns
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by RichyBlacK(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
I don't give a hoot what anybody claims is in his/her holy book, what I know without any doubt is that NO RELIGION is more important than respecting the FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS of an individual.

ANYBODY who thinks that his/her religion is more important than respecting and honoring the fundamental human rights of an individual is a fool, an idiot and a bigot, and his/her religion is useless, foolish and forever damned!
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by chic2pimp(m): 3:34am On Nov 08, 2009
9jaganja:

Touch my woman( Whether my sister or mom or girlfriend), I go kill you nama style. 

Who is Allah and who is Mohamed? I'll wait for a Muslim to come and run his or her mouth before I complete that but here is the scope.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chei naija peeps una too funni jare cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by naijaway(m): 3:55am On Nov 08, 2009
@ topic, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not arab muslims.
Re: Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria? (nigeria Vs. Lebanon) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2009
@ Maclatunji!!

Una seee?  I said Muslims don't read the Quran at all or they only read what suits them and their belief. Note that that I'm not a Christian either and so I'm not advocating for any of these money making and power wanting organizations called religion. Since Tunji said no where in the Quran did Mohamed speak. I'm going to prove him wrong and show that Muslims really don't read the Quran.

Quran 27:1 says ants can talk. (roflmao). It's in the Quran bro read it before you jet li my ass with words.

In Haddith or however you Arabized folks choose to spell it. Moha"mad" said the reason for high body temperature and fever is because it's coming from hell fire (Bukharri 4:484, 486). ROFLMAO!!!!.
Quran 21:31  says the earth is been held by mountains " And we have set on earth mountains lest it should shake". haahahahahahaha,  This is the most misleading book on this planet.

In Hadith (Bukhari 9:520) Mohamad asked some people "do you know where this sun goes? I (Bukhari) said "Allah and his Apostles knows best. He (Mohamad) said " it goes to ask permission to prostrate it is allowed one day, it's as if been ordered to return whence it came from then it rise from the west. hahahahahahaha No Mohamad the sun rises from the EAST!!!. 

Eye said the Quran allows you to beat your wife. Here is an Imam preaching it on Arab television.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58&feature=related

Here is the verse:
QURAN 4:34 – “Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme

Why have you guys chose to be ignorant?

Muslims? Muslims? Muslims? How many times did I call you guys? Step back now and get off the sinking ship called Islam. The time of awakening has come and the planet is starting a new age. If you study Psychology deeply, you'll know religion belonged to an age in time. That age in Psychology is called the age EGO. Now look at Jehovah and Allah, aren't those egotistical beings or being if they are same? This concept is thought in both Advance Psychology and Astrology.

(1) (Reply)

Gun Control In The USA. Do You Support Or Oppose It? / Lagos State Moves Against Landlords / Academic Hon. Degree Awards (b.sc,m.sc,m.phil,phd,professorship) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.