Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? (1240 Views)

If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? / What Would You If Your Child Comes Back From Daycare Looking Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by ebonyjummy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Be sincere,wot would u do. No abuses,pls.

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by iamSi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
At what age please?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by ebonyjummy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamSi: At what age please?
4yrs
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by marveangel(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
@4 years........guess the parent shudda being more careful.........I'd just hit the child once or twice so he/she learns nt to go touching or drawing on things........coz it really is ma fault 4 being careless.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
marveangel: @4 years........guess the parent shudda being more careful.........I'd just hit the child once or twice so he/she learns nt to go touching or drawing on things........coz it really is ma fault 4 being careless.

One bad hit at the moment of rage is enough to kill a child!
So please be mindful of the child's fragile body.

As for me, I will take the passport, keep it away, and go quietly to a joint and shack myslf to stupor grin when my eyes clear, then I would think of how to remedy the situation.

O boy... there's no good answer to this matter o! undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by iamSi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Only my wife could tell u what av done to my 3 year old ... Where are the rulers please, the pankeres and the blades? ... Just kidding , I'll simply call her attention to what she did at least she could talk... It won't happen next time ... It's better off loosing it inside an ocean .
ebonyjummy: 4yrs
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by ebonyjummy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
kovak:

One bad hit at the moment of rage is enough to kill a child!
So please be mindful of the child's fragile body.

As for me, I will take the passport, keep it away, and go quietly to a joint and shack myslf to stupor grin when my eyes clear, then I would think of how to remedy the situation.

O boy... there's no good answer to this matter o! undecided
grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? by hushmail: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
i no dey train mad pple

if 4 yr do dat, he go hear whnn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Yanch Ooo!!!! / How A 17 Yr Old Pizza Delivery Boy Comes Home With A Porsche / When You Go For A Wedding Uninvited And You See Your Boo Is The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.