Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Book That Changed The Life Of A Muslim Woman In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book That Changed The Life Of A Muslim Woman In Nigeria (697 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Catholic Priests That Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book That Changed The Life Of A Muslim Woman In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2008
Hello, my name is Zainab,
I am a Muslim from Kano.

I read this book you published, "Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven". It has really changed my life.
Thank you and God bless
~ The testimonial of a Muslim woman in Nigeria.

This above testimonial was made on phone in 2007.

I have read this book and I recommend it to all those who are in search of the truth.
Re: The Book That Changed The Life Of A Muslim Woman In Nigeria by AKO1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2008
The truth about what?
Re: The Book That Changed The Life Of A Muslim Woman In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
May I inform you that A.G. Olisaemeka, the author/editor of  Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven, http://www.amazon.com/Scientists-Discover-Hell-Astronauts-Heaven/dp/1440429995has passed on to Glory on Thursday December 29, 2011.
The beloved wife broke the news to us this morning.

God knows best.

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? / What Do We Do About This Muslem Saga? / Imams And Pastors To Pay Tax In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.