Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? (705 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by Chasisco(f): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
My school resumption has been pt on hold kus of ebola virus..though i got d news frm a staff on our skul buh i dnt knw hw tru it iz...plz has aniwon also heard anitin like diz??
Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes,schools have been put on hold but boy please learn good english and secondly go back to 2go cause no one on NL would take a young boy with bad english seriously.
Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by Zakkyoz: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Yes,schools have been put on hold but boy please learn good english and secondly go back to 2go cause no one on NL would take a young boy with bad english seriously.
This your moniker leaves much to be desired about you.
Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by Kimmo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oh my God, Chasisco, please, please learn to type properly. Please.
And for the love of God, I'm sure your intention was PAUSE, not PULSE, but the appropriate word here is HOLD as the minimally endowed guy has corrected.
Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kimmo: Oh my God, Chasisco, please, please learn to type properly. Please.
And for the love of God, I'm sure your intention was PAUSE, not PULSE, but the appropriate word here is HOLD as the minimally endowed guy has corrected.

hahahahahaaaaa cheesy pulse,
Shiiid
Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by thatchick: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
And we wonder why there's mass failure in waec results. If I was an examiner ehnn.......

1 Like

Re: Sec.school Resumption On Pulse Kus Of Ebola?? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Kimmo: Oh my God, Chasisco, please, please learn to type properly. Please.

thank you for noticing my "minimal endowment" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USA Lied , Zmapp Still Available . / Ebola Virus: Natural Treatment Options That Are Ignored / Two Victims Resurrect In Liberia After Dying From Ebola Virus Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.