Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (36793 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Beync(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: On a serious note;ds girl is nt beautiful only privileged to hv a good skin joor,most of our sister ar beautiful dan dis
show us pics of at least 3of those your sisters, and please spare me those with tribal marks like lion face.

4 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Okeikpu(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
ADA NA ERI UKWU ANU! She's beautiful...buh her second face might not be looking dat gud -,- ths is the problem wth most beautiful gals.. 'speaking from experience -,-. Well I wish her the best in life.

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Abatemtem(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
pretydiva: Nah..its a no 4 me..she ain't pweety, even wif her complexion. She's got a clean skin though
nd u r so pretty dat u dnt even av a single like on ur profile pics...S(-_- )M(-_-)H( -_-)

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by ng4u(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa:

Small There nothing there jor. She used shoulder pad in last picture obviously.
did she create herself? Na wa o hw many people have u created? If u dnt knw what to say jst shut UP! N look

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by babestella: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
On a serious note, this is not the best we can boast of. For ......sake, she is just 65% beautiful. Where are our pretty girls na?
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Larrey(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2014
She's pretty on her own but u can't compare her with Omowunmi akinnifesi,munachi etc.we all ve right to say whatever we want but not abusing each oda or our tribe,dat is y I dnt really like commenting here and am sure am not d only one because u can't say what's on my mind or else some sharp mouths will start abusing people's parents which is not right cos we are just doing all ds 4 fun
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by ichezuochi: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2014
really pretty

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
MsNas:
Because most of us will rather go to school, be educated and earn intellectual money rather than sell faces up and down Nigeria. grin

*Sigh*

Who told you she doesn't have a degree?

Btw, Criterion for MBGN is all about how beautiful and educated(smart).

If your tribe is truly educated, they suppose to be winning it. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by hiss(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Tobetoe: Sweet girl
she no get bobby
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Abatemtem: nd u r so pretty dat u dnt even av a single like on ur profile pics...S(-_- )M(-_-)H( -_-)
d million likes u ve had,has it added any fin meaningful 2 ur life? D last tym I check, u don't even ve a single like on ur pix..cant blieve I spent my precious tym replying u,cos frm ur pix it shows ur stil a teenager..
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Abatemtem(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2014
pretydiva: d million likes u ve had,has it added any fin meaningful 2 ur life? Go boil stone
nd wia u see my million likes biko?always hating on other girls success...tchewwww

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by hiss(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2014
MsNas:
Because most of us will rather go to school, be educated and earn intellectual money rather than sell faces up and down Nigeria. grin
[color=#990000][/color] its only in Yoruba land u will see a grown up that cant speak English..NDI SKOOL KWENU...idiat

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Iykeponti(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2014
icebebe: Here are new pics of the 2014 Most Beautiful Girl
in Nigeria queen, Iheoma Nnadi.
Ada-Nwa! Nwata Bu So Nwa :* Ebe Obuna Isi Welu Tinye Amu, Ona Aba Direct. :*

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Abatemtem: nd wia u see my million likes biko?always hating on other girls success...tchewwww
TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Abatemtem(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
pretydiva: TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!
story 4 d gods Adulter...FYI 'Maturity aint a function of age bt wat uve got upstairs'

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by hiss(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Some igbo people just disgust me... you always start this Negativity.... you complain bout racism yet you guys are the worst ethnocentrics in this country... the likes of achebe and azikiwe would be rolling in their graves at how some of their pple reason, despicable!!!
..*opens Achebe,ojukwu and azikiwes coffin...they are still chilling..ojukwu is laughing at u oil people,azikiwe just said smh for u in particular and Achebe just shouted...EAST SIDE* grin

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by icelord(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
icebebe: icelord grin wat?
I was just wondering if u would love to rule beside me... In my kingdom
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
hiss: ..*opens Achebe,ojukwu and azikiwes coffin...they are still chilling..ojukwu is laughing at u oil people,azikiwe just said smh for u in particular and Achebe just shouted...EAST SIDE* grin

Everybody reps his land, only a fool wont rep his land. But the Achebe i knew about did it with so much class, unlike the young bigots being bred these days. #west siiide grin
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by purpple: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Beautiful skin,pretty face.,glamorous..but definitly older dan 19yrs

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by soludo93(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
What is beautiful about this gal? is it her blatant lie about her age or her dressing that looks prominently non-Africa. It's unfortunate that Africans have exchanged their moral sense of beauty for people that condole nudity, indecency and gay practices.

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Tobetoe(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
hiss: she no get bobby
buh she get nipple and she get wet hole also... Dat one is ok na
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by IamforGod: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba negative comments. They can't compete, can't win and will rather resort to negativity and hate.
forget tribalism dat girl is not fine.2013 MBGN winner is fine and she's igbo.but this........ Smh

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by sufficientGrace: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
iluvmoscow: Dear Haters,

She won MBGN and not Miss Big Boobs.

You got the big boobs and ugly face while she's got the good looks and no boobs.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by IamforGod: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Igbo people always bribe their way through.if u check well now am sure the girl is from a rich background and they bribed bayelsa govt or silverbird or even the judges for her to win.THIS GIRL ISN'T WORTH THE CROWN.

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by IamforGod: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Igbo people always bribe their way through.if u check well now am sure the girl is from a rich background and they bribed bayelsa govt or silverbird or even the judges for her to win.THIS GIRL ISN'T WORTH THE CROWN.with her manly face.

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Sunshinelady(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: On a serious note;ds girl is nt beautiful only privileged to hv a good skin joor,most of our sister ar beautiful dan dis
#badbelle alert#,..post ur sister pic let's see

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Sunshinelady(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba negative comments. They can't compete, can't win and will rather resort to negativity and hate.
. No mind dem na because most of dem black like charcoal

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Sunshinelady(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
MsNas:
. Educated ? Skul? U kiddin rite? Cos am in d west now, 80 percent of dem can't understand pidgin English talk of English, if u no speak yoluba to dem, na only u waka com

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abatemtem: story 4 d gods Adulter...FYI 'Maturity aint a function of age bt wat uve got upstairs'
clap 4 ya self Mr likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / Any School Or University That Offers Fashion Designing In Nigeria? / Post Your Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.