Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? (920 Views)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Who Owns Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
My roomate just introduced me to this site today and I'm already loving it.As in,everything that have been bothering me I found it here.I've been to all those sections and I've gained a lot.I've been wasting my time on facebook and twitter since.Especially the fact that I can open a page and post what I like,I love the privilege. Please who owns this site? Is it a company or what? I wish to know.
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bbello28(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin na patience jonathan get am

Lol grin
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by tpia1: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Haha
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by iamSi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Olusewa Seun Oh!! Sorry Oluseun Osewa
bookgenius: My roomate just introduced me to this site today and I'm already loving it.As in,everything that have been bothering me I found it here.I've been to all those sections and I've gained a lot.I've been wasting my time on facebook and twitter since.Especially the fact that I can open a page and post what I like,I love the privilege. Please who owns this site? Is it a company or what? I wish to know.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
The Emir of Kano tongue
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: The Emir of Kano tongue
its a lie
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamSi: Olusewa Seun Oh!! Sorry Oluseun Osewa
ple b serious
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by iamSi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes I am "Oluwaseun Osewa " that's his name so what's in it for me ?
bookgenius: ple b serious
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bbello28(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
bookgenius: ple b serious
grin angry na oga seun be our jona 4 here cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
bookgenius: My roomate just introduced me to this site today and I'm already loving it.As in,everything that have been bothering me I found it here.I've been to all those sections and I've gained a lot.I've been wasting my time on facebook and twitter since.Especially the fact that I can open a page and post what I like,I love the privilege. Please who owns this site? Is it a company or what? I wish to know.
Those things wey dey your front just dey stare at me o
(00)
no be small thing o wink
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
bookgenius: its a lie
It is not a lie o! Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi programmed this site all by himself using Python(Not the Python you are thinking right now). Google it yourself.
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: It is not a lie o! Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi programmed this site all by himself using Python(Not the Python you are thinking right now). Google it yourself.

grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
1stola:
Those things wey dey your front just dey stare at me o
(00)
no be small thing o wink
naughty u

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Y'all funny but confusing!
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by thunderrider: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: Y'all funny but confusing!

Welcome to da bomb

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2014
thunderrider:

Welcome to da bomb

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
10x
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: naughty u
Can we tangle pls?
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
1stola:
Can we tangle pls?
as in?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: as in?
As in you giving me the pleasure to know you smiley
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by PurestBoy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Shehu Osenwa is the owner of this website
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: as in?
oh sister!
Dat guy seems to be in "love" o
It takes two to tangle wink
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
1stola:
As in you giving me the pleasure to know you smiley
No problem...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
bulldoza:
oh sister!
in love? Online?
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oluwaseun Osewa is the owner. Check his nairaland profile here >> www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: No problem...
yeepee!
good way to start....
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
bulldoza:
oh sister!
hmn!
NL mind readers...
I hail thee
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: in love? Online?
Is anything wrong in that
Love can happen any time, anyhow and anywhere wink

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by 1stola: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookgenius: No problem...
I already sent you... email, pls reply.
Re: I'm In Love With This Site.who Owns It? by bookgenius(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
1stola:
I already sent you... email, pls reply.
okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

nawao / Cafe Operators Must Be Accredited Jamb / Video: Akon, Femi Kuti, Ice Prince, Fally Ipupa, Desmond Elliot, Mafikizolo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.