Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) (45743 Views)

Rihanna Or Ebube Nwagbo, Who Wore It Better? / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better? / Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Ramcie(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
yuzedo:
waow. shocked even better.

u got boobsie? wink

hahahahahha.Yuzedo has killed me oooo.hahhahahahaha
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by faceve: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dats gud for her
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Beync(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ndi ofe ma kaesi eme anyaufu. Bad running bellies beefing umuada since 17BC
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex: "Most fashionable" dressed like that, in badly tailored and fugly dress, with crusty and black knees, no? grin

Fashion standard in Nigeria must be terrible! grin

Crusty feet as well - ol'girl done bleach life out of her skin! grin
I swear! Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
To start with I have a problem with the gown undecided

there's something not just right about the gown. The only thing on point is the make up, hair and picture quality

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
yuzedo: RUBBITCH! angry my sweet-hat look more gooder than this igbo maskurade.

below is her in my banana iceland duplex-mansion-100-million-story-building house. kiss

You are a clown. Why yeroba una be like this? Always jealous of every race to the core.

FYI Rita is also proudly Igbo

Rita Dominic is a member of the Royal Waturuocha family of Aboh Mbaise local government area in Imo State.[1] She is the youngest of 4 siblings.[2] Her late parents were medical practitioners; her father was a medical doctor and her mother a nursing officer.[6] Dominic attended the prestigious Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, before heading to the University of Port Harcourt, where she graduated with a BA (Honours) Degree in Theatre Arts in 1999.
source: wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Saraha1(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1:

u dnt have respond to any comment dat comes from Yoruba, for their jealousy is in them
I really don't get where all this hatered comes from.
Fine, he made a comment which you were not please with but that does not create room for insult and worst of it ,you went tribalistic.

What happen to the one Nigerian?

If you like insult me join I no care and if you care to know I be real Yoruba babe .

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1:

u dnt have respond to any comment dat comes from Yoruba, for their jealousy is in them
Koni ra gba fun e angry

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Jennydoris(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
DonaldGenes:

You no go understand

Please make me understand
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by iceberylin(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
my long time crush grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Jennydoris(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=tosscash1]

u dnt have respond to any comment dat comes from Yoruba, for their jealousy is in them[/quote

grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
I onli saw Curves undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dis gal fine oooo

wu get her BB pin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Saraha1: I really don't get where all this hatered comes from.
Fine, he made a comment which you were not please with but that does not create room for insult and worst of it ,you went tribalistic.

What happen to the one Nigerian?

If you like insult me join I no care and if you care to know I be real Yoruba babe .
I wonder o embarassed
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
shocked

holy goodness
ebube sexy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by IzyLuv(f): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
hatux: God bless mary kay!

Its now MAC Studio.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by yuzedo: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
elipheleh:

You are a clown. Why yeroba una be like this? Always jealous of every race to the core.

FYI Rita is also proudly Igbo

Rita Dominic is a member of the Royal Waturuocha family of Aboh Mbaise local government area in Imo State.[1] She is the youngest of 4 siblings.[2] Her late parents were medical practitioners; her father was a medical doctor and her mother a nursing officer.[6] Dominic attended the prestigious Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, before heading to the University of Port Harcourt, where she graduated with a BA (Honours) Degree in Theatre Arts in 1999.
source: wikipedia
okey tenk mr bingo. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
yuzedo:
okey tenk you mr bingo. undecided
oko rita dummyneek grin

the husband of the most fashionable and beautiful nigerian actress grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hope you are not suffering her in your 100million naira banana island, yuzedo? grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by olajide8(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
wearing make up with hot read lipstick doesn't make the person stylish and best dress oh! oh PR things are happening eveywhere- she is cute sha!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Gorrbachev: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
By who? grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: Ikpus..get levels... ds one na heavy one... If u nak ds kind one...the sound no go let ur neighbor sleep..-,-)
Tufiakwa gi!! Your tongue is as vile as maggots..heavy ikpu kwa??

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1:

Foolish biafranz.....u need to be crixified
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
yuzedo:
okey tenk you mr bingo. undecided

jimmy welcome
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by teiluj(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
udifrancis: shocked shocked shocked

I refuse to say what's on my mind.
pls say it. now

pls say it. now
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2014

You must say it oo..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Koni ra gba fun e angry
roftl this girl is on FIRE grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by begwong: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
oP U GO SKULL SO U SAID PICTURES YOU COME POST ONLY ONE OF HER PICTURES DIVIDE AM INTO 5PIECES tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Porsche babe!!!. if yall know wat I mean. wink
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
yusufogrin:
Foolish biafranz.....u need to be crixified
amadioha strike you.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Beync: Ndi ofe ma kaesi eme anyaufu. Bad running bellies beefing umuada since 17BC
funny p. pic lol

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
sarutobie:
Tufiakwa gi!! Your tongue is as vile as maggots..heavy ikpu kwa??
The ikpu kajara akaja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Ramsey Nouah Or A Nairalander!! / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / Best Solution For Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.