Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe (1221 Views)

New Video : Jackie Chandiru - Champion ( Sweeet Jaaaam) / Video: Jackie Chandiru (uganda), Waje (nigeria) And ISIS (kenya) -take Me Higher / Jackie Chandiru - Uganda's Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by jiggaz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oh boy see song eehh!!! Dis Jackie Chandiru is something else. Dis song has been on repeat in my playlist since i downloaded it. Jackie Chandiru is killing me with her voice. No wonder she's one of the biggest female artiste in Uganda and East Africa. Dis is her latest song!!
Download http://www.howwe.biz/1452/mungu-ni-mabe/60/jackie-chandiru.html

Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by padeolu: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Na blue film? Of the so many nigerian songs wey I no gree download, na Ugandan song I go come dey listen to ...mtchew
Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by jiggaz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
padeolu: Na blue film? Of the so many nigerian songs wey I no gree download, na Ugandan song I go come dey listen to ...mtchew
Unexposure is your problem. Just because u listen to only Nigerian music doesn't mean that other African countries does not have good music. Don't say what u don't know cos dis Jackie Chandiru can trash most of our artistes musically.
Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by padeolu: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
jiggaz:
Unexposure is your problem. Just because u listen to only Nigerian music doesn't mean that other African countries does not have good music. Don't say what u don't know cos dis Jackie Chandiru can trash most of our artistes musically.
its always funny when dudes like you come on here to throw a jab thinking ur making sense. When does listening to music from a "9th world country" translate to being exposed? Dude you got me cracking by that bolded part. Upon seeing that, I lost interest in the trash that proceeded
Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by jiggaz(m): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2014
padeolu: its always funny when dudes like you come on here to throw a jab thinking ur making sense. When does listening to music from a "9th world country" translate to being exposed? Dude you got me cracking by that bolded part. Upon seeing that, I lost interest in the trash that proceeded
U just show you are a local champion by this your post. Till u step out of Naija, your type won't know that there are great Urban African cities even more Cosmopolitan than Lagos. I dont blame you sha. Your unexposure is soo evident. 9th world my foot. I dont need to school you since we are not on the same page. So zoom off my thread.
Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by padeolu: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2014
jiggaz:
U just show you are a local champion by this your post. Till u step out of Naija, your type won't know that there are great Urban African cities even more Cosmopolitan than Lagos. I dont blame you sha. Your unexposure is soo evident. 9th world my foot. I dont need to school you since we are not on the same page. So zoom off my thread.
I smell chicken poo and bitterness in you. Sorry your highness, I don't learn from deranged cr.etins like yourself. Its so evident we are not on thesame page, and we can never be. LoL Dude, you must be so full of shyt to think traveling/living to/in Uganda translates to exposure. It simply shows the kinda "chop I chop" education system you passed though. Imbe.cile
Re: FROM UGANDA : Jackie Chandiru - Mungu Ni Mabe by jiggaz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Leak: Patoranking - Friends / Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar / Throw Back: First Album Covers Of Some Nigerian Music Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.