Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ribadu Speaks Agains Tinubu And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Speaks Agains Tinubu And APC (829 Views)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Ribadu Speaks At Last: “why I Defected” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Speaks Agains Tinubu And APC by jcflex(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'm a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me, for the second time. It was wrong for Gov. Kwankwaso to describe my decision to join the PDP as a betrayal, because I consulted widely. The truth is that, the APC does not have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any element of change. And it is only a matter of time and Nigerians will know who truly loves them. I think the APC would have done well without the aggrieved PDP governors. With due respect to governor Amaechi, he is simply hungry forpower and do not know how to go about it, except with money. I may not know how to become the President of Nigeria, but I know it's never forthe highest bidder and it's never up for sale. It's an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria". -----MALLAM NUHU RIBADU.
Re: Ribadu Speaks Agains Tinubu And APC by jcflex(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Compare and Contrast: Ribadu Metamorphosis: Jonathan is one of the corrupt Nigerian I ever investigated while at EFCC & his level of corruption even as deputy governor is just disturbing. PDP is just a disaster and a total failure. Change is the only panacea“ - Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 as a Presidential aspirant of ACN. "There is s also a petition against the Governor of Bayelsa’s wife (the present first lady of Nigeria). She was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into foreign account. She is also being investigated.”Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2006"
And now:
It's an undeniable fact, thatPresident Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria"- Same Mallam Nuhu Ribadu August 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Speaks Agains Tinubu And APC by deeobserver209(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2014
There are no permanent enemies in politics. supporters of APC having a hard time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Seems The Broom Revolution Has... Niger State. / Musa Mamora for APC Governor of Taraba state / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.