Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here (1626 Views)

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2008
taking the nairaland hiphop game to another level . first of its kind
here is an official diss to makavele/crude /sauron ,tianshe ,hybrid and wordsmith and othersĀ  .this should shake them off except they have to balls to reply with a diss track too. respect yall.

download the diss tracks free here
http://rapidshare.com/files/156402552/official_diss_to_hybrid_and_wordsmith.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/156402553/diss_to_makavele_and_crude_with_my_fruity_loop_beat.mp3

more diss tracks are in the oven cooking for chiogo ,hybrid ,sauron wordsmith and the rest, f-show rules
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
wordshit's mouth is shut after this diss tracks .free download for everyone .the game has changed ,,it's the MRC takeover PART 1

http://rapidshare.com/files/156402553/diss_to_makavele_and_crude_with_my_fruity_loop_beat.mp3

dont wish ur enemy dead .pray that he lives long to see what u will be in future , wordshit fool, our levels are way different . now chop those disses!!!
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

taking the nairaland hiphop game to another level . first of its kind
here is an official diss to makavele/crude /sauron ,tianshe ,hybrid and wordsmith and othersĀ  .this should shake them off except they have to balls to reply with a diss track too. respect yall.

download the diss tracks free here

more diss tracks are in the oven cooking for chiogo ,hybrid ,sauron wordsmith and the rest, f-show rules

U diss Sauron, they read your obituary in front of your family!!!
Nuff said!!
If u wanna monkey around. . . . .try the pillocks in ur playground. . . .
Keep an eye on your leprous lips.
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
sauron is scared already .you are next on the diss list and next on deathrow! nuff said
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by worldbest(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hommie, you got a wack voice.This is no diss track?No wonder they dint reply.

Bleep Bleep Bleep,u said that 2much.Guy step up.Your voice,delivery is off track.

Your beat is bleeped up.I aint dissing you dawg but my younger sis spit better than you.

Continue dawg.One way direction. Bleep makavele,Bleep chiogo,Bleep crude, clap clap makavele fall back,your father lipsrsealed

You even got tired before you finished. grin
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2008
worldbest:

Bleep Bleep Bleep,u said that 2much.

Continue dawg. Bleep makavele,Bleep chiogo,Bleep crude, clap clap makavele

lol another mad mc just stepped in .
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by Crude(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
@The nitwit above

And u called urself an emcee? N!gga gimme a break!!! U sounded louder below silence. . . .Erm. . . . .did u rap in a ghosts studio, cos i did'nt feel nothn. . . . . .u just keep fucckin and fucckin and fucckin ohhh!!! must've been a very long time u had a sex. . . . . . .if so, u'll be better off fucckin Chasis girl or Edosioo. . . . .Technically, i'm asking u to go fucck urself like an hermaphrodite. . . . .and my advice? QUIT RAP fool!!! U'll never make it wink
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by Crude(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
@WorldBest

Waddup N!gga? Been a long time, where u been these days?
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by worldbest(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Crude
'Sup hommie how ya doing?.Been busy coding ma ass on a web project,it aint easy but i got it.

@FlowShow
Go get yourself a Love Machine
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by chasisgirl(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2008
@worldbest
so you are writing project .which sch be that sef? u go soon become graduate o, pls grow up quickly and get married lol kiss kiss

@flowshow/crude
no comment guys

@shaz
hi shaz

@ makavele
where is our makavele at ?
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by JUNIT1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
u have time abi, get a life flowhoe
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
J UNIT:

u have time abi,
small boy junk unit , the difference btw us is i keep trying until i get it right , and u keep criticizing a remain a failure . keep criticising .thats what u will be in future .say amen ,. tongue grin

YOU ARE SAD CUZZ I DIDNT MENTION UR NAME IN THE BEEF TRACK , YOU ARE NOT ImPORTANT . EVEN AN ANT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU.

@MAKAVELE
where the eff is my boy , ??
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by JUNIT1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2008
flowshow, u not including me in that track is a sign that you scred of me, who wanna be in ur f*cked up track anyways, and i reject failure, in the name of Jesus tongue
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by worldbest(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Chasisgurl
lol.

@flowshow
Seriouly,this is no beef.Try adding some "efizy" , swag to your voix when you spit.Just an advice aight
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2008
worldbest:

@Chasisgurl
lol.

@flowshow
Seriouly,this is no beef.Try adding some "efizy" , swag to your voix when you spit.Just an advice aight
ok i will add more swag .i got myself a real mic. yall should get ready for the new diss tracks with the clear vocals to be posted on saturday .lol .
@makavele
u go fit reply my diss with ur own track ? holla back
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by makavele: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
@fake flow
stop sweating me. I ain't ur type. I'm way beta, u're just retarded like ur family is. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2008
@makavele
of course u aint mt type, how can a biter be my typefyi the diss track is ready and am gonna post em on saturday morning . beeeeessssssh. that track would actually analyse how u have been biting to win battles and how punk a asses like smith and brid respect u for being a biter , sauron and tianspriick would also get a complete diss verse for talking trash . shaz is free of eviction cos she kept quiet .
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by FLOWSHOW: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2008
makavele and co
hahahaha goro wins! fatality
Re: Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here by Crude(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2008
@Makavelle
Wouldda love to give this Punk-ass-retard-B^itch a lil somthn-somthn, but i'm way too busy

@FlowShow
Anyways, Relax dowg, i'ma soon show u wat a diss track was s'pposed to look and sound like. . . .Just give me 2 weeks to round up the Jobs in ma studio aiite? Stay tuned!!

(1)

>>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 / * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * / Drop Your Freestyles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.