Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Awarded The Most Fashionable Actress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Awarded The Most Fashionable Actress (photos) (1636 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / 10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Awarded The Most Fashionable Actress (photos) by oshokay(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Yesterday was the Lagos Fashion award and Ebube Nwagbo won the most fashionable  Actress.  She wasn't the only award winner of the night though. Dbanj won the most fashionable male celeb while tonto dikeh won the most fashionable female celeb...
http://oshokay..in/2014/08/ebube-nwagbo-rocks-short-dress-as-she.html

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Awarded The Most Fashionable Actress (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebube always remindz me of my ex... They so luk alike grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Awarded The Most Fashionable Actress (photos) by oshokay(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1: Ebube always remindz me of my ex... They so luk alike grin

you sure?

(1) (Reply)

9 Kinds Of People You See In Church / Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young / Basketmouth Is High On Weed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.