Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? (2863 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why do women always think they have the monopoly of disgracing men? Each time a fight breaks out between a man and a woman , the voice of the woman is always heard louder. wife are not left out in this top of the voice drama. Sometimes they even go to the extent of dragging the cloth of men.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
ademega: Why do women always think they have the monopoly of disgracing men? Each time a fight breaks out between a man and a woman , the voice of the woman is always heard louder. wife are not left out in this top of the voice drama. Sometimes they even go to the extent of dragging the cloth of men.

grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by 2cato: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Most women are having the mentality of a madcow

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
U don spoil everytin lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2cato: Most women are having the mentality of a madcow
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
ademega: Why do women always think they have the monopoly of disgracing men? Each time a fight breaks out between a man and a woman , the voice of the woman is always heard louder. wife are not left out in this top of the voice drama. Sometimes they even go to the extent of dragging the cloth of men.
Thanks to technology, d bolded is no more useless, i can now charge my phones with it. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na so oh . No shouting in vain
AdeniyiA:
Thanks to technology, d bolded is no more useless, i can now charge my phones with it. cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Huh? who was useless? angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by crackhaus: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Their weapon is their mouth, that's the only way women can get satisfaction during a confrontation with a man.

Solution:
Walk away or ignore her once the voice becomes too loud...works every time.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Because over the years men have been told to "ignore them, women are like that" False women are not like that mad women are like that and mad women should be in a facility receiving treatment. If a woman can not constructively disagree with her husband without screaming and verbal abuse then she should get help same way a man who cant disagree without hitting his wife should also get help.
MARRIAGE IS FOR SANE ADULTS AND NOT FOR TANTRUM THROWING SCREAMING MISFITS TO BRING MORE CHAOS TO AN ALREADY VIOLENT SOCIETY

Till you learn to control your temper, fist and voice stay single, we dont need more damaged children and deaths from violent marriages

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Vikky014(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
AdeniyiA:
hahahaha,so u will annoy ur wife & charge ur fone wt her loud voice whn she gets angry?U r wicked*
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tru talk . You can say that again
aisha2: Because over the years men have been told to "ignore them, women are like that" False women are not like that mad women are like that and mad women should be in a facility receiving treatment. If a woman can not constructively disagree with her husband without screaming and verbal abuse then she should get help same way a man who cant disagree without hitting his wife should also get help.
MARRIAGE IS FOR SANE ADULTS AND NOT FOR TANTRUM THROWING SCREAMING MISFITS TO BRING MORE CHAOS TO AN ALREADY VIOLENT SOCIETY

Till you learn to control your temper, fist and voice stay single, we dont need more damaged children and deaths from violent marriages
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
There are also many men who get loud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by shizzle11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
2cato: Most women are having the mentality of a madcow
gringrin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by shizzle11(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
crackhaus: Their weapon is their mouth, that's the only way women can get satisfaction during a confrontation with a man.

Solution:
Walk away or ignore her once the voice becomes too loud...works every time.
this is very apt.

Tapping the ignore button in times like this is the ultimate cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by shizzle11(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by MARKone(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2014

That is their defence mechanism grin

Besides I do not think that domestic disputes that leads to raising of voice can be termed as disgracing your husband or wife. Women shout to be heard, Men shout to intimidate, all na unnecessary NOISE. The quiet ones are the most deadly. On the other hand, I think the ratio of who disgraces who, is higher with men. You never see where wife dey come reclaim her husband inside gutter after the man don drink finish, or the husband who should be protecting his wife, is beaten to stupor by her neighbours husband, all na disgrace to the woman nah grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
See OP sounding like there aren't loud men, if my ex shout for you eh, you go just confuse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Another woman hating thread in the making undecided

I shout when I am angry? So what? undecided

Treat me like a lady if you don't want me screaming or yelling at you undecided

am out angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by crackhaus: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
shizzle11:
this is very apt.

Tapping the ignore button in times like this is the ultimate cool
True words my man smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2014

You never see where man dey shout pass, quarrel pass, drag cloth pass, and even hiss pass im wife? grin

Oga, you need to go out more o!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by ademega(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tell me something !
EfemenaXY:

You never see where man dey shout pass, quarrel pass, drag cloth pass, and even hiss pass im wife? grin

Oga, you need to go out more o!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by itstpia1: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
So the man who logged on today, rained abuse on me severally, I only responded with one word, "buffoon", and the fellow went bonkers saying i insulted him, what do we call that?

Womanish behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: Another woman hating thread in the making undecided

I shout when I am angry? So what? undecided

Treat me like a lady if you don't want me screaming or yelling at you undecided

am out angry
If you scream or yell I go slap you one time.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by egopersonified(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op, hope no woman shout for your head today before you open dis thread, if dem try am, just let me no make I deal with dem.
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: If you scream or yell I go slap you one time.
very funny and you think I won't return it shocked angry

I won't even wait for it to be cold before I return it angry

if you want to be treated like a king, you treat me like a lady by not giving me reasons to scream at you.if you feel like behaving toutish, there are many places to show that you are strong, you go to the boxing ring. It's not on women's bodies angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: very funny and you think I won't return it shocked angry

I won't even wait for it to be cold before I return it angry

if you want to be treated like a king, you treat me like a lady by not giving me reasons to scream at you.if you feel like behaving toutish, there are many places to show that you are strong, you go to the boxing ring. It's not on women's bodies angry
e be like say u never chop beta igbaju before. You go gentle like kilode cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
BoboYekini: e be like say u never chop beta igbaju before. You go gentle like kilode cheesy
see this okugbe angry

and he said he wanted to date me in fashion section .so you are even violent shocked

sorry I don't have a thing for violent/aggressive men like you who think slapping a lady is cool. Try next bus top. Some other women enjoy violence. Their bodies is well adjusted for it.they enjoy violence, try them . They are the ones for you angry

now scram before I scream at you

MOOOOOOOVVVE angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by vicadex07(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: See OP sounding like there aren't loud men, if my ex shout for you eh, you go just confuse.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: see this okugbe angry

and he said he wanted to date me in [size=18pt]fashion section[/size] .so you are even violent shocked

sorry I don't have a thing for violent/aggressive men like you who think slapping a lady is cool. Try next bus top. Some other women enjoy violence. Their bodies is well adjusted for it.they enjoy violence, try them . They are the ones for you angry

now scram before I scream at you

MOOOOOOOVVVE angry

grin grin grin

***Spreads mat...***
Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

***Spreads mat...***
Aunty Efe abeg shift for me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by EfemenaXY: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Icherishu:
Aunty Efe abeg shift for me.

***Grunts...and shifts grudgingly...***

Abeg Iche, this your weave-on dey block ma view...you go drex go one corner small na...

***hides her salted pop-corn and ice cold sprite...*** cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

***Grunts...and shifts grudgingly...***

Abeg Iche, this your weave-on dey block ma view...you go drex go one corner small na...

***hides her salted pop-corn and ice cold sprite...*** cheesy cheesy
Haba weavon ke, na low cut I waka come with. Hubby says it is easy to maintain.

Popcorn yes but sprite? Have been banned o I am targeting size 10. So no soft for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Day Gift Ideas / Wow! See The Most Daring Wedding Photos Ever / Wife Cut Cheating Husband's Joystick & Testicles, Flush Them Down Toilet In Indi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.