Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ever Broken A Bone?please Share Your Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Broken A Bone?please Share Your Experience (935 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Broken A Bone?please Share Your Experience by Bryan12(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
I've dislocated finger joints,toes joint severally but this gruesome experience happened one week to my SSCE exams.I went to our newhouse with ma siblings to check out some things.When we got there I saw a mango tree with some succulent fruits.......I climbed and I falled lipsrsealed and fractured my left wrist.That period was the worst in my lifetime as I wrote my SSCE with pain and One hand.The rest na history shaa.
Re: Ever Broken A Bone?please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
I won't forget the day my toes was dislocated. during sec skul sha. that was while playing football ohh.. collided with anoda guy's feet. mehn... that guy feet strong die.. na so I go retire ohh.. got home. and lied that I stumbled and feel on some stones... that whole month was hell for me.. the pain... was much whenever it was to be treated. especially when I was quickly rushed to one Hausa man and help me arranged the bone back to it's normal place... it rmbered biting the person that held me... that day wasn't funny.. I would say I also enjoyed myself during that period sha cus no school f for me.. didn't have to do anything or go anywhere.. waking up with breakfast already in front of me... Hehehehehe.. you know nah. but that really stopped my love for playing football up till now.. even if I try I always end up wounded.... hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids During Pregnancy / 8 Natural Healthy Tips To Keep A Good Looking Hair. / Fast And Natural Ways To Become Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.