Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations (1255 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Then Which Is The Worst Tv Programme/station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by WarriBoi1: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2008
Guys, i would appreciate anyone with any kind of information on how to go about airing a programme on a Nigerian TV channel.

A brief of what i would like to know is

1.Do i pay the TV channel to broadcast my programme or the TV pays me for broadcasting

2.Do i have to go in search of sponsorship like meeting up with companies and persuading them to pay to advertise on my programme.

3.Which TV station do people watch the most

thanks in advance for your replies
Re: What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Warri_Boy;Guy nothing do you,it's a Nice Q here but i dont know how really to answer this.
on my Own view ,if you wanna make a Tv programme just go to the Location of the Brodcasting station and they shall meet you up and Link you with the Process.
O yeah,you pay for programme you publish on the T.v station,i think they dont pay for you,

well, as for me my favourite tv chennel in Nigeria is the Delta Rainbow Television.thank you my dear brother.
you bi real correct warri Guy,U keep it real***
Re: What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by WarriBoi1: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
guy thanks for the reply.
Re: What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
You are welcome warri Boy grin.i need you to Confirm your
email Contact to me.i be warri boy too wink
Re: What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by WarriBoi1: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2009
ok guy my email na famousito@yahoo.com
Re: What Are The Process Of Making A Tv Programme On Nigerian TV stations by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
i got your pleasure wink "Smilling"

(1) (Reply)

23.5 Karat Gold Dust In Nigeria / Subeb Office Locations Et Al / 16 Unusual Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.