Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! (565 Views)

Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by geezey(f): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
hello.
please i'm yet t hear from any one.sorry if i sound a bit desperate.i am lonely nd need a companion.i am 26 nd currently doing my masters programme at the university of Lagos.i need a very serious minded individual for a real-time relationship.the real and serious one should reach me on 08023415227 or 014035121.by the way i am a God-fearing Christian,nd so would not mind t have one as well.10ks.
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by Easybaby(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
you are male not female undecided
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by richo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
check in ur university jare!!! its more effective than narrating stories on nairaland.
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by Godalone(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
Don't worry you will meet him someday.
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by ledsman(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
hello, good to hear thatm but i think you should look no further, 08022897987, thats my number. i call you, or we can make it more private, heres my email, ledzman34@gmail.com
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by foye57(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
geezey:

hello.
please i'm yet t hear from any one.sorry if i sound a bit desperate.i am lonely nd need a companion.i am 26 nd currently doing my masters programme at the university of Lagos.i need a very serious minded individual for a real-time relationship.the real and serious one should reach me on 08023415227 or 014035121.by the way i am a God-fearing Christian,nd so would not mind t have one as well.10ks.

desperado! got any yet?
Re: Somebody Should Hook Up With Me! by bamie(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
To advertise a product you will need to show a sample of the good by displaying the picture for people to see, My advice is that you should post your picture and make it bold enough for by fellow nairalanders to see probably one of my guys will like you and approach you instead of giving just your number to every1 to see, Immediately you do this, I promise you even if you are a real wowocious clown, you will get one, grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Lance_vader, He Is A 419 / Looking For A Girl For A Serious Relationship / Goodmornin' 2 Ma Pal In Nl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.