Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Topic Befits This Article? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Topic Befits This Article? (659 Views)

This Article Is Really Freaky / This Article Makes For A Good Read / What Do You Think Of EBSU? Read This Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Topic Befits This Article? by amhackdee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
I just finish writing this article and I would love you guys to tell me the best topic for it.

My future
! The future where resources will be more limited to the population, The future where Technologies will take place of human physical and mental power, Only those that are been Creative can successfully live my future though “The world is flat” so there are many reasons for people to consider that the world is more and more exciting, comfortable, interesting in the future. But in my own opinion, the future will be more frightening than it is exciting.
For the following reasons:
Firstly, the developing of Technologies (Machines), the creation of more technologies (machines) is prompting up a higher Capital intensive economy rather than Labour intensive, therefore the rate of Unemployment is increasing every day, A trained Robot will perform the task of hundred workers. MY FUTURE! Where you can finish every work by "one touch"; you just hold a small remote, and it will order everything. For example, the car will drive to your house by itself according to your orders; the TV will choose the best program and tell you what the important news is for you today. We will have no traffic jams, because the cars will fly in the sky; you don't need to drive them, because everything is automatic. On the other hand, when we get so many new things in our life it will cause some problems in life. Maybe people will feel strange around other people, because we will hardly talk to one another. We have known all of the answers by modern machines. We use the Internet to connect everything. Only the “Man-chines” will conquer the effect of Machines in my future.
Secondly, because of the developing of economics and the population increase, therefore human race will need more natural resources and certainly there will be a high pressure on natural resources, we have to speed up the exploitative actions.
As a result, those resources will come into exhaustion because everything has its limit based on the fact of the Economist that human wants are unlimited and the resources for satisfying them are limited. I think the future will be harder to live and exist, Beside of the above consequence the effect of the uncontrolled corruption and exploitation in the present, these might be the reason of the Act of God as flood, Earth quake, etc. which causes many disasters for the living of people all over the world. For example the act of “Boko Haram” in Nigeria is terminating a lot of youth life’s, visions, destiny and future, MY FUTURE! Where there will be a wider gap between false First class certificate and First class creativity.
Thirdly, Corruption is one of the factors that scare me about the future; especially in the Governmental sector, the present causes of corruption in the universe can never be discussed in a nut shell because there are a lot of nutty shells to be cracked, the absence of anti corruption tools, nepotism, insincerity of Government, lack of access to public information (a lot of secrecy still pervades Government documents) keeps fueling the rate at which corruption is spread.
In Conclusion, the development of economics as well as the industrialization, modernizations in the developing countries will more and more form many urban zone, new cities, manufactures, industrial zones. We must understand modernization in its full meaning. Modernization is the change of a society because of industrialization. This means something has been invented to make our lives somehow easier. Modernization is something that will bring out more options for a person, moreover the consequence of improving the living standard for many people, they will also lead the world to the hardship such as environmental pollution, water pollution, etc.
Some people of my age have no idea where they want to go from University, I on the other hand, have most of my future already planned out based off of goals, hopes, and dreams. Knowing what I want to do with my life relieves a lot of stress and worry. I have little idea of the future, but at least I know how I want to get there. I know my college goals, how I want my lifestyle to be and what I want to do with my free time. Am nervous about the future in general due to the above reasons, furthermore the future I see for myself is glorious, wonderful and competitive, only creative beings can cope and succeed in my future.
Re: What Topic Befits This Article? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
TOPIC: Story for the gods
Re: What Topic Befits This Article? by amhackdee(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
oluwadanie1: TOPIC: Story for the gods
cheesy
Re: What Topic Befits This Article? by oluwadanie1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
amhackdee: cheesy

TOPIC: what our future holds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N / National Id Card / Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exercise For 2014/2015 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.