Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. (6830 Views)

Come In With All Your Problems Let's Solve Them Together / Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi / Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Our time here on Earth is short and brief, but we are still definitely going to face Up's & Down's....Bad times and Good times.
It a general cycle of life programmed to happen in everyone's life while on earth.

Some crash and burn eventually and are filled with regrets on their dying bed while some arise from their ashes and sour to great heights and are filled with happiness.

Many live their lives on the wretched lane.... While others live a life of luxury....

Why is this so?

All quality products are created with all it requires to function properly,
likewise we humans have been created by God to excel and prosper ..100%..
No rituals or charms required.

We just need to activate the inner power God has installed in each and everyone of us.

We were created in the image of God, therefore we are God, but on a much smaller level. Mini gods.
Therefore, am a mini god, and you too my friend, are a mini god.

Why live our brief and short time on earth miserably when we are meant to be living in abundance?

I have created this post with the hope that this information I share with you may enrich an aspect of your life one way or another.

To my friends who are going through the toughest of times... I dedicate this to you

To my pals going through the best of times... I dedicate this to you [Dont forget me your friend ooo]

To my guys and babes going through life at a normal rate... I dedicate this to you.

I dedicate this post to everyone in general ........ To a better life.

So make yourself comfortable people.....
Let's venture into a little bit of mystery.
THE THIRD EYE.
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nice piece. Your intention seems admirable but your reference to humans as 'mini-gods' is utterly bland
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
WHO REALLY ARE WE ?

Human beings are truly spirits, who occupy physical bodies to participate in physical reality: without our bodies we couldn't be a part of it. We can consider the physical body a
vehicle.

The spirit learns to use the vehicle to walk, speak and behave in social conformity.

This learning pulls our attention to the physical senses to better we operate the
physical body.

Spiritual beings naturally see as it is part of our nature. Seeing through eyes, which means looking through two holes, but which serves us.
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tazmode: Nice piece. Your intention seems admirable but your reference to humans as 'mini-gods' is utterly bland
I appreciate your comment Tazmode but I prefer to divert from traditional reasioning .
Humans are indeed mini gods.
Why? because we were created in the image of God.
We pocess God like qualities.
Eg Power of creation,Possession of spirit(infinite life span) etc
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
WHAT REALLY IS THE THIRD {3rd} EYE ?

The third eye is known as the gateway to higher consciousness . It symbolize a state of enlightenment.

In Eastern and Western
spiritual traditions, the third eye is known as the 'inner eye'.
The third eye allows us the:-

*Ability of clairvoyance,

*Out-of-body experiences, *Visions,

*Precognition,

*The ability to
make contact at different levels and dimensions etc.

People who have developed their third eye are known as
'Seers'.
Hinduism and Buddhism use the third eye as symbolism of enlightenment.

It is referred to as 'the Eye of Knowledge'.

In Indian tradition, people place a 'Tilak' between the eyebrows as a representation of the third eye.

"Activating" the third eye is mainly done to serve ones own spiritual growth, so
that we are better equipped to mange life and make proper decisions, differentiate and develop our intuition

Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by nke001: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Even the BIBLE tells me so. There is more to the spirituality of man than to the physical.
Distractions like technology and religion has made man feel like a poor mortal being. But "Yea are gods"
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
nke001: Even the BIBLE tells me so. There is more to the spirituality of man than to the physical.
Distractions like technology and religion has made man feel like a poor mortal being. But "Yea are gods"
Thumbs up. You are very correct. However people are really addicted to their beliefs making it difficult to convince them.

1 Like

Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Over time our third eye has grown dormant from non-use and we can all activate and use it again though for ages people have been trying to reopen their third eye.
Wise men from the East have even worked out several methods, for they knew that it was nothing more
than the sixth chakra, the energy center.

There are two small organs in the brain known as the pituitary body and the pineal gland.

Medical Science refers to the pineal gland as the 'atrophied third eye.' It is said that neither of
these glands are atrophied.
These glands were once used in the past as a means for man to get
in touch with the inner worlds, his way to ingress.

These glands will again serve that purpose.
Man will again possess the ability of clairvoyance by remembering how to establish a connection
to the pineal gland and the pituitary body, but on a much grander scale by connecting the pineal
gland and the pituitary body with the cerebrospinal nervous system.

Once this is accomplished, it
will be under the control of man's will.

Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Some of the spiritually-interested people have drug experiences, like marijuana or cocaine, where some altered states of consciousness are experienced.

But he difference between using drugs (including legal ones like alcohol) and the natural use of the non-physical senses is, that drugs distort perception by
removing the natural blockages which are expressions our spiritual maturity and allowance.

I personally do not promote usage of drugs, even legal ones, to
achieve altered states, as it does indeed create more than just physical imbalances, but astral distortions as well, which are more difficult to be healed.

All people have third-eye experiences, but most people do not pay attention to them, as their belief-systems simply reject these experiences as real.
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
So then, how to open this third eye?

In order to open it, one must undergo various exercises and meditations. Sometimes though, one might arrive at the spontaneous opening of the third eye, this has
occurred with many people after an injury or concussion.

Scientists are attempting to assess whether the so-called `third eye` ( or rather our exceptional abilities,
called siddhis by practitioners of yoga) is a small gland the size of a pea.

Many throughout history have claimed that the third eye controlled the flow of thoughts. The third eye is the center of a kind of image-creation
which gives the spirit and mind influence on the physical body.

For the scientist of today, the third eye is an uncommonly interesting gland. It is sensitive to light and the daytime, which is related to the hormone melatonin, which it
produces and reduces states of sleep and awareness.

Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Opening the third eye is no easy task. Nothing ever worthwhile ever is.

There are several methods for opening the third eye. Most of them come from the ancient yoga masters and wise men of the East.

The yoga practitioner would
usually start with breathing which eventually deepens. For the beginners this method may be too much though, and should be learned under the careful eye of a
trained instructor.

What I mean about too much is that you can open up to the different planes and not be ready for it - prepared for it.

There is a certain amount of
fear of the unknown in most people that needs to be released BEFORE the third eye is opened.

The fear of course is just illusion but very real when your third eye
starts to open and you hear and see things that impinge on your waking moments.

It can make you feel a bit 'unhinged' unless you are very grounded in who you
really are - a divine spiritual being.
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Third Eye Opening Meditation

Meditation on Your Third Eye
This meditation is the form of consciousness ATTENTION in which you will gaze upon an object of meditation, to unite your attention with that object.
Attention is your mind and it is like the cursor on your computer. It determines where you are focusing.

By changing this focus you can see different things within.

Your awareness Attention has several vehicles. When it rises out of its body focus behind the pituitary gland center, it travels to higher Planes. These different
vehicles allow it to operate in those higher Planes

Preparation Exercises:
Most people have very tiny particles in their eyes, and we usually don't perceive them as our focus is most 1-2m in front of our eyes. But in a very relaxed
moment, we can focus very close to the physical eye itself, and perceive some particles, which distort bright objects and give a more colorful surrounding.

This is a physical effect, not a subtle perception.
Some people feel presences in the corner of their sight, and try by turning their head, to catch the presence they felt. This can be a real being, that is trying to
get your attention.

Your physical attention is mainly in the center of your sight, in the corner your sight it gets less focused, and sometimes your inner eye
overlaps with the corner of your physical sight. This perception tends to be a real subtle perception of your third-eye.

Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by moski5(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
OneBadGuy: Opening the third eye is no easy task. Nothing ever worthwhile ever is.

There are several methods for opening the third eye. Most of them come from the ancient yoga masters and wise men of the East.

The yoga practitioner would
usually start with breathing which eventually deepens. For the beginners this method may be too much though, and should be learned under the careful eye of a
trained instructor.

What I mean about too much is that you can open up to the different planes and not be ready for it - prepared for it.

There is a certain amount of
fear of the unknown in most people that needs to be released BEFORE the third eye is opened.

The fear of course is just illusion but very real when your third eye
starts to open and you hear and see things that impinge on your waking moments.

It can make you feel a bit 'unhinged' unless you are very grounded in who you
really are - a divine spiritual being.

I'd appreciate if yu send me a book on this or mail me wat u ve Tnx
Wats yor religion bye d way? just curious
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Tallesty1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
OneBadGuy:
I appreciate your comment Tazmode but I prefer to divert from traditional reasioning .
humans are gods
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: humans are gods
sorry but i don't share that view
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
OneBadGuy:
God Gave us those abilities, that doesn't make us anything like a god. You are merely attributing human qualities to God Who is far above us. Perhaps you should carefully re-evaluate your whole perception of God.
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tazmode: sorry but i don't share that view
Neither do I share yours. Are you a Christian?
Re: Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Neither do I share yours. Are you a Christian?
I know that there's just one God.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape *leaked* Of Miss Anambra (chidinma Okeke) | Full Story / Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network / What makes a "big boy" or "big girl"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.