Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML (2192 Views)

Basic Knowledge Of Html You Should Know As A Blogger / Php Developer With Knowledge Of Html, Css And Javascript Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by Sibrah: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Nmeri17:

oga yo web subsidy web site is not subsidized at all angry took 15years to load on my phone and another 15mb in data cry It's not compatible on mobile chaa cha!!! I thought you're a graphic artist. wtf are u doing here
I have been thinking about the mobile support of a thing too. I may open a thread for it one of these days. I think sites with to many bitmap graphics are bound to behave like your highlighted above.
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by Sibrah: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
@egift, i want to know more about themes/templates: how do they pay for them. Can i buy one outright or i have to buy for 1 year? I saw one i liked on mojomarketplace.com
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by egift(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sibrah: @egift, i want to know more about themes/templates: how do they pay for them. Can i buy one outright or i have to buy for 1 year? I saw one i liked on mojomarketplace.com

1. Themes provide a complete layout, effects and full web design structures for Content Management Systems like Wordpress.
2. When you buy a theme, you get to use it as it is for as long as you wish. You are also entitled to regular updates too.
3. Instead of mojomarketplace.com - I will rather recommend http://themeforest.net/ - it is more vibrant market with strict adherence to quality.

If you need help buying any item, do let me know - it is not hard.
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by Sibrah: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2014
egift:

1. Themes provide a complete layout, effects and full web design structures for Content Management Systems like Wordpress.
2. When you buy a theme, you get to use it as it is for as long as you wish. You are also entitled to regular updates too.
3. Instead of mojomarketplace.com - I will rather recommend http://themeforest.net/ - it is more vibrant market with strict adherence to quality.

If you need help buying any item, do let me know - it is not hard.
I have gone through the site. I want to ask. The Theme/Templates rated as Regular License, can they be used for normal clients like Schools, Banks, Financial Institutions, Churches, Oil & Gas co. and the average Nigerian Client? If yes What do i need to get one of them through you(Steps,Exchange rate,Conditions)?
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by egift(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Sibrah: I have gone through the site. I want to ask. The Theme/Templates rated as Regular License, can they be used for normal clients like Schools, Banks, Financial Institutions, Churches, Oil & Gas co. and the average Nigerian Client? If yes What do i need to get one of them through you(Steps,Exchange rate,Conditions)?

Yes what you need is the Regular License and you can use it for as many websites as you want.

I can get you any of the items at N195/$1. (I can also help in installing and customization, if needed).

(NB: When choosing a theme - concentrate on layouts and how content are displayed/structured. It is not right to buy a theme and start rebuilding or recreating it all together. Remember every other thing like colour, logo, text, images, and volume of content per page, choice of sidebar contents "widgets", among others can be easily modified from the "theme options"wink.
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by Sibrah: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2014
egift:

Yes what you need is the Regular License and you can use it for as many websites as you want.

I can get you any of the items at N195/$1. (I can also help in installing and customization, if needed).

(NB: When choosing a theme - concentrate on layouts and how content are displayed/structured. It is not right to buy a theme and start rebuilding or recreating it all together. Remember every other thing like colour, logo, text, images, and volume of content per page, choice of sidebar contents "widgets", among others can be easily modified from the "theme options"wink.
Which Layout is most suitable and How do i choose the responsive theme/templates?
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by egift(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Sibrah: Which Layout is most suitable and How do i choose the responsive theme/templates?

Simple, Try to imagine or virtualize what your site will look like - then select any theme that fits your choice. Select the theme that will suit what you want to achieve.

(Ask your self, If the website am to design end up looking like this theme, will I like it?)
Re: Drag N' Drop Versus Coding Of HTML by Nmeri17: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
egift:

Simple, Try to imagine or virtualize what your site will look like - then select any theme that fits your choice. Select the theme that will suit what you want to achieve.

(Ask your self, If the website am to design end up looking like this theme, will I like it?)

kk. Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Create Best Admob Auto App To Make You 1000usd Monthly / How To Sell MTN Data On Your Website And Make Money / Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.