Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled (49344 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2014
goldstarpamela: This had better b rumour! Imagine after spending much in purchasing wat I'll b needing in camp..Y wld they denie us of d skill acquisition/meeting frnds frm other zones etc cos of Ebola dat am even saying its a scam..it had better b rumour

sowie dear....you are not alone in the purchasing of stuffs, right nw am looking at the loads of tshirt, knickers and original white all stars and other stuffs i bought and am so pissed off..

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If u expect me to see humour in being told I got laid in camp, then yo brain must be on reverse.
dont inflict me with your digressive lifestyle.

maybe i should retype it for you to leave me alone. Always taking thing too personal. Na wa oooo
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
JEITO: jimmah my man o!

You na badt guy o! You. Even make FP with your 1st thread.

Shey na only u waka come abi u kary aribido join body?

you don dey stalk me ba.......hehehehehhehehe
no mind me say i make FP o i too good.......
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
goldstarpamela: This had better b rumour! Imagine after spending much in purchasing wat I'll b needing in camp..Y wld they denie us of d skill acquisition/meeting frnds frm other zones etc cos of Ebola dat am even saying its a scam..it had better b rumour

sowie dear....you are not alone in the purchasing of stuffs, right nw am looking at the loads of tshirt, knickers and original white all stars and other stuffs i bought and am so pissed off..

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: dont inflict me with your digressive lifestyle.

maybe i should retype it for you to leave me alone. Always taking thing too personal. Na wa oooo

I am only gonna apologize to you, because it's not in my habit to be insulting. Neither do I take things too personal, but I believe there should be limit to a joke.
So, I'm sorry.

P.S : Pls don't every quote me in the history of NL. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by frajoe: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
serious scamers so i ll just go to abuja and come back the next day?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
JEITO: jimmah my man o!

You na badt guy o! You. Even make FP with your 1st thread.

Shey na only u waka come abi u kary aribido join body?

you see wetin dis guys do your man ab?
after all dee plotting and planning
Diarizzzzzzz God sha........
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
MzOcean: Pls, I need a correct answer to this question, thank God bless u. Does it mean that people posted to BH states are to return thr, e.g. Borno, Yobe etc.
i don't think so, i guess there will be option of redeployment but itz till dat day we will know how it will be like
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mhsanni(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
mesheal7:

I just sent the DG a thank you note. I honestly truely feel bad for those who wanted the camp experience, they must be devastated. For me though, I'm still contemplating what gift I should send the DG. Any suggestions?

lolz.. You could send him your pair of tennis shoes wink just be sure to confirm u wear d same size b4 u do.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I am only gonna apologize to you, because it's not in my habit to be insulting. Neither do I take things too personal, but I believe there should be limit to a joke.
So, I'm sorry.

P.S : Pls don't every quote me in the history of NL. Thanks
aww...i try to be nice but you spoilt everything.

Please let me apologise in stead. What do you think?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by rexibity(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Grow-up people...@ Mencade5, guy!, you went to far.
The prospective corpers ain't saying a thing.
Why take it upon your selfs...
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2014
rexibity: Grow-up people...@ Mencade5, guy!, you went to far.
The prospective corpers ain't saying a thing.
Why take it upon your selfs...
rexibity too far? Hahaha
am only letting people know the ills behind this scheme. Where those that are hardworking are sidelined while those with cheating instinct are exalted.

As for kachi, she is still my friend.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thank God I'm almost out of Emure. grin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Chibliss2: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Maybe that is the reason why i hv not prepared yet. Any body posted to Gombe here pls? Am from south East
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Akachukwuvic(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chibliss2: Maybe that is the reason why i hv not prepared yet. Any body posted to Gombe here pls? Am from south East
crosses leg.. pity her grin grin angry
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by amanda2013(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
crunchyg: Wow I like this, thumbs up NYSC, I have always prayed for this and it happened. I think I am the only one that doesn't want the three weeks camp. Hurray straight to main thing joor. Camp sucks especially this raining season
my dear not only you. Am so happy.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by oathman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
icedace1: I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, march, july why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipments that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centers, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not canceling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put saddness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless. As I will also publish this message for you to see other students point of view. Please students join me in d campaign
u speak my mind.....

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
frajoe: serious scamers so i ll just go to abuja and come back the next day?
yobe alert, welcome bro
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by matrixme(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
to those of you sharing your defeatist attitude you had about the NYSC scheme, I honestly think you should cut the rest of us a slack. I am currently a serving Copper on camp in Akwa Ibom state, and from all I could gather about the experience sofar, it is a wonderful platform I think every Nigerian graduate should partake of. The soldiers here are friendly, the food is manageable and the leadership is not corrupt down here. The training sessions are enlightening and well worth the time. Many coppers here have acquired skills they are already proud of in less than a week. We are being re-orietated daily, and we get to meet new people. For those that are going to be denied this privilege, I'm sorry, but you are going to Miss much. It is not always about the downsides , you know.. besides, it is a noble ideal to be called to serve our fatherland, so let us not share the frustrations of these unpatriotic Nigeians.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by MzOcean(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
frajoe: serious scamers so i ll just go to abuja and come back the next day?
pls, do u know if we wld be redeployed cos I no wan go yobe o
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by JEITO: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
eljimmah:

you don dey stalk me ba.......hehehehehhehehe
no mind me say i make FP o i too good.......
shey u kw who dey talk?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by sobanebari(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
So does it mean for instance, if on ur call-up letter u re deployed to Kano and now u re to do ur registration in Kogi, after registration and u get ur kit, u re to go Kano. I don't get it!
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by MzOcean(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
sobanebari: So does it mean for instance, if on ur call-up letter u re deployed to Kano and now u re to do ur registration in Kogi, after registration and u get ur kit, u re to go Kano. I don't get it!
I swear, I don't get it at all, that's d same questn I want an answer to cos I don't wanna go to Yobe o, tha state is a potential BH state.. I don't mind d cancellation of d orientation camp as far as I get paid 4 august n nt deployed to sm BH state.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by silversonuc(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: aww...i try to be nice but you spoilt everything.

Please let me apologise in stead. What do you think?
now wat is d essence of fightin each oda wen u both wuld still make up, guys e don do, now mencade stand to ma left, kachi to ma right, nw kachi is shy, bros take tym oooooo, no vex her again u hear
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by jaybros: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just got this BC....*try to verify*

News update about NYSC stream ii batch B. The Stream II State Coordinators had a meeting with the
Director General Brig. Gen. J. B. Olawumi yesterday 18th
August, 2014 at the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters,
Abuja.
At the end of the meeting which lasted for about 2 hours and
ended at about 5:58 PM, management was able to reach a
consensus that >>
There will be no conventional camp for Stream II Corps
Members ie (No Lectures, Drills, Parade, etc) only registration
which should not exceed 2days at most and they leave the
camp. They will come back in 2weeks for their posting letter.
This is very to curb all chances of prospective corps members
contacting the deadly Ebola Virus while trying to serve their
father land.
Relocation forms will also be filled alongside registration for
those interested & successful Corps members gets their
relocation letters immediately & report to the State of
relocation in 2weeks.
Corps Members will open accounts as usual & receive all
their allowances ie bicycle, transport & 1st monthly allowance
usually given on camp.
The Stream II date starts Sept 1st and ends Sept 8th (8days
only). So Stream II NYSC staff & other camp officials are
spending just 8days on camp.
NOTE: If a Corps member registers and is issued kits & gets
all allowances, he/she leaves the camp till 2wks time to
collect posting letter.
So in a nutshell no Orientation Course for Stream II Corps
members.
Once fine-tuning is completed, updates will be posted on our
website before the week runs out. The DG NYSC will grant
some press interview on the matter soonest.
Above is the summary of the update on Stream II.
You will be informed of other developments on it
subsequently.
Thanks.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by jaybros: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
And I saw an online petition against the new schedule....well I feel we should all gladly accept this schedule, its all for d nation's good....

On a lighter note, if you've purchased all ur camp needs, take dis free advice:
.....wear d all white to the registration centre, wrap yourself wit d mosquito nets u bought, jog about daily at ur residential area with d other whites...wen u sneeze use d tissue u bought for camp....aha! Wear d pouch in d bus to the reg centre....

No hard feelings guys...it all happened for a reason
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by mencade5(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
silversonuc:
now wat is d essence of fightin each oda wen u both wuld still make up, guys e don do, now mencade stand to ma left, kachi to ma right, nw kachi is shy, bros take tym oooooo, no vex her again u hear
alright....she belongs to you. i hope you will like her.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by eljimmah: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
JEITO: shey u kw who dey talk?
pharmacist quantity surveeyor abi?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by zanga420: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sabadon: I wasnt expecting anyting better yeye pipo....wat den is d essence of d programe...mtchwwwwwww
it pains me how hard its for our youth to grasp understanding. We have a situation in our hand precaution is taken to avoid it escalating it becomes problem. Assuming in any of the camps an epidemic breaks out u'll be the 1st to call govt names. Maybe we deserve the governments we get, its pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.