Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( (741 Views)

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young / Can One Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by Padreo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bin pondering about dis ish a lot!! I need your opinions
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by mstik(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Because the world is fuccked up sad
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by Tallesty1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
People die when it is their time, I don't believe that the bad ones live longer.
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by Feyifahm: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: People die when it is their time, I don't believe that the bad ones live longer.
the bad ones live longer oo
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by Tallesty1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Feyifahm: the bad ones live longer oo
can you prove that?
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by ab1x: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
It is because good trees do not last in the forest. It is always attractive to loggers thus they cut it off. Hope u understand the parable?
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by macsika: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Its because the good ones are scared of taking risk and don't always get laid

While the bad ones, well, you know, I don't have to explain that and they always get laid.

Politicians live longer are they evil?
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'( by galadima77(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
just so Nigeria will survive this long...eediot!!!

(1) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Members Killed By Adamawayouths, Vigilantes / Daily Routines That Will Enrich Your Life / Meet My Son Mario And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.