Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44035 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
D bEginning of d End of thE world lipsrsealed
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mmmustapha(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Youngzedd(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Observing
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Donkunxex(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
k
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Dragonking: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Mohammad and allah are happy to drink his blood.

crazy bunch of people. angry angry

20 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by wellmax(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Dangerous people

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by chrisviral(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lanre316: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Islam... The religion of PISS indeed.. Beheading people since the days of MuhamMAD

23 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by sweetgala(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
ISIS , Muslim brotherhood , Boko Haram all these Islamic militants AL queda etc are the products of western influence in middle east, Afghanistan was a peaceful country till Russia assassinated it's President in the 70s and sent the country into civil war.

Iraq hated militants Saddam Hussein gave them no breathing space , same for Libya and Egypt but since western influence helped distabilise those governments all these suppressed extremists are coming out of the woodwork. ISIS started with the Syrian resistance now they can't deal with it, remember there were reports of execution, beheading and cannibalism of captured syrian army soldiers way back in 2012.

Do you think BH can exist where Abacha is in control or even OBJ with his kill everything breathing tactics

28 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Chai.. you never still buy sense?

chrisviral: .

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
datguru:
At your age, you never still buy sense

sense is rare to find in the market these days.. Where did you buy yours??

14 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Itoroetti(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
idupaul: What can we say afterall western media and reporters including the late journalist were sent sent to Syria to drum up media support for a then american backed ISIS to oust ASSAD !!!

may God punissh u and u family for this statement

9 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by pussygotlips: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Islam sad
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by DickDastardly(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Once it has to do with Islam and jihad people hardly know what to comment. I leave this islam matter for moslems. Runs off to other religious arenas where human blood is not spilled like chicken's.
Who needs illuminati and satanism when Islam is around

Dastardly TRANSFORMS!

15 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2014
What baffles me most is that, when you talk to muslims abt the actions of terrorist, they will jst say its the west that is sponsoring them, instead of them to man up and condem their action... There are terrorist in every country...just like what is happening in Ukraine.... But non will say they are fighting and killing people in the name of any religion... Only in Islam... Just look at the state by IS... That america is trying to deny muslims thier peace under the new calif, which is supported by other muslims.... Do they mean the peace where they go about beheading pple...

17 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Saintp(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?

Because islam has nothing but violence,murder and suicide bombing to offer to the world. If you disagree, tell me one good thing that has come out from islam in modern times?

25 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2014
grin you got me laughing with this. If you can't buy, go and borrow

Ramon92: sense is rare to find in the market these days.. Where did you buy yours??

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Itoroetti(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..

why wont u justify ur stup1dity for ur religion sake.all of u are the same

21 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by chrisviral(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014
datguru:
Chai.. you never still buy sense?

Actually means, I have no idea what/who ISIS is/are, Who is Obama, I just felt like commenting!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014
If d victim is an Hamerycarn

I DON'T CARE
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by uzoexcel(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2014
jow do u mean?i feeel sory for tthe guy but people have been beheaded since time immemorial!!!!
jjwaterfalls: D bEginning of d End of thE world lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Chai .. pele

chrisviral:

Actually means, I have no idea what/who ISIS is/are, Who is Obama, I just felt like commenting!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by philip2014(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
WETIN S*X DO CAUSE

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by experimentist: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
datguru: I be goat
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Uzeinalkali: Bleep you.

9 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2014
experimentist: I AM A WASTED SPERM

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Nothing, absolutely nothing can justify the inhumane murder of an innocent civilian.
And then make it public fodder for the world. Pure Evil!
RIP James Foley. May your killers never go unpunished! angry

9 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by lahami(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Who really did create these monsters? the west or their religion cos their inhumane behaviour is becoming alarming.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by nerodenero: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Despite the sad news,you got me laughing cheesy grin
Ramon92: sense is rare to find in the market these days.. Where did you buy yours??
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by abdulaz: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...
is a religion of peace grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
The journalist was kidnapped in 2012 in Northwest Syria, which means ISIS had been part of the ''moderate Syrian rebels'' which Obama asked $500 million from congress to arm.
I wonder what John McCain the war monger would be thinking after watching the horrific video.
Bashar al-Assad had been a lone voice in the wilderness shouting that he was fighting terrorists not freedom fighters but only few people like Vladimier Putin listened to him.

15 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
abdulaz: is a religion of peace grin

They will bring destruction to the world if left alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.