Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond (983 Views)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond by paulasca4real(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Divine fish gateway is an international trained fish expert who has brought solution to all aquaculture problems and challenges in the following area;

Flow through pond construction.
Water recirculatory construction.
Hatchery construction.
Water treatment technology.
Grown out technology.
Hatching training.
Fish feed formulation and production.
Farm set up and consultancy service. Etc

Reach us on: pas_vicky4real@yahoo.com
Best result in fish business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond by DaiCom(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Do you have a farm sir. because I was told formulated fish feed does not give the best result.
Re: For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond by paulasca4real(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yes I have a farm and. Have proof the use of the feed and the result was wonderful.

What make the difference is your rawmaterials and the formulation techniques
Re: For Construction Of New Technology Flow Through And Recirculatory Fish Pond by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
paulasca4real: Yes I have a farm and. Have proof the use of the feed and the result was wonderful.

What make the difference is your rawmaterials and the formulation techniques

were is the location of your farm, i like to come and learn from you but first can we pics of your pond and possibly the size of a few fishes in it.

can you construct a pond and borehole in Enugu?

have you done any before in the east or south south that i can visit to see how good your job is

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager / I Would Like To Export Seeds,vegetables, Palm Cooking Oil To Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Poultry Feed In Wholesale At P/h?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.