Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction (7787 Views)

He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm stucked, I don't know what to do. I don't know if the decision I'm about to take will hunt me for life.

I met Ay and Shola (fictitious) almost at the same time but the first person I dated was Ay. The only thing that was perfect between I and Ay is the sex. We are very attracted to each other sexually. In all honesty that was the best sex I ever had with any man. The very important thing that was missing is the commitment. He's not committed but I wanted more than just sex. So I've to let go.

All this while Shola had been disturbing me, finally I agreed to date him. Shola is perfect when it comes to commitment. We are doing our introduction in two weeks time. Two days ago I discovered we are not sexually compatible.

Before I take my final decision, I need your inputs. How can I make this work? Can it even be work on?

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by bellong: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2014
Complete the story now.....

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by dhardline(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Compatible,as in how?
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Adventurist(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2014
What do you mean sexually not compactible? Is it that d guy cant perform at all
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by apolonius(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
What is the relevance of the AY bit of the story?

If you are convinced that the Shola kind of sex is really a problem for you,seek help with him or let him go.

Yes,so that you seek out the AYs of this world.

See,sex has an essence;it is not all pleasure-focused!
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Biolagurl(f): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2014
I tink wat she's tryn to say is dat Shola is nt gud @ it.He no fit press am reach ground

5 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2014
bellong: Complete the story now.....
I don't understand
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Adventurist: What do you mean sexually not compactible? Is it that d guy cant perform at all

I'm not feeling him at all.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2014
apolonius: What is the relevance of the AY bit of the story?

If you are convinced that the Shola kind of sex is really a problem for you,seek help with him or let him go.

Yes,so that you seek out the AYs of this world.

See,sex has an essence;it is not all pleasure-focused!

Please explain this better.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Biolagurl: I tink wat she's tryn to say is dat Shola is nt gud @ it.He no fit press am reach ground
No Ma, what I'm saying is I'm not responding to him sexually
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by luvablesam(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen:
No Ma, what I'm saying is I'm not responding to him sexually

U don't need a 'soothsayer' to tell you that he doesn't satisfy u cos
1) U compare his performance to ur EX(s),AY inclusive.

2) U don't love.

Please don't start what u can't finish. Its better u let him be than cheat later.

6 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by apolonius(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen:

Please explain this better.

If the problem he has is the size of his dick,for instance,then knowing that his fertility and a skillful use of it-this can be learned-matter more will keep you two happy.

If he has a large dick which he is exercising poorly,this is almost no problem. Lovingly tell him that he needs to learn to use his gift well. Any sane man will immediately get busy learning this.

Of course,be able to boldly tell him the ways he can keep you happy sexually.

3 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2014
luvablesam:

U don't need a 'soothsayer' to tell you that he doesn't satisfy u cos
1) U compare his performance to ur EX(s),AY inclusive.

2) U don't love.

Please don't start what u can't finish. Its better u let him be than cheat later.
Yes, you are right, I'm comparing. Ay is the only guy I've had that sexual chemistry with.

I don't love easily or that fast but I do love slow and hard. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2014
apolonius:

If the problem he has is the size of his dick,for instance,then knowing that his fertility and a skillful use of it-this can be learned-matter more will keep you two happy.

If he has a large dick which he is exercising poorly,this is almost no problem. Lovingly tell him that he needs to learn to use his gift well. Any sane man will immediately get busy learning this.

Of course,be able to boldly tell him the ways he can keep you happy sexually.
I did tell him but you know men and their pride. And that's my exact fear. What if he doesn't listen
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Please can you explain further by not being sexually compatible with him.
Your explanation will determine if its something that can be rectified or not
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2014
chaircover: Please can you explain further by not being sexually compatible with him.
Your explanation will determine if its something that can be rectified or not
I don't know how to explain this without going raw. I'm more of the pre-intimacy than the main one....... honestly I don't know how to explain it further
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen:
I don't know how to explain this without going raw. I'm more of the pre-intimacy than the main one....... honestly I don't know how to explain it further

My dear, there is nothing too big for a knife to cut.
This is your life here, if you cant explain it to faceless internet Nigerians, then how can you explain it to him? and if you cant explain it to him, how then can he make amends if applicable?

If you say what he is doing wrong/what the problem is, then maybe some people will be able to advise you how to go about it/say to him

Whatever it is needs to be fully addressed before you marry him.

15 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by cutiemoi: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Please leave before you cheat on him with AY. You have started comparing already and I doubt your shola can measure up to your AY.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by wikiman(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2014
you are taking marriage for granted dear
this is why we advice against premarital sxe because you are now comparing guys in terms of sxe ....this marriage will hit in the rocks in 10min
....BTW there is nothing like sxe compactibilty we are not equipments..if two people are incompatible we agree ,but don't filter incompatibility in terms of sxeing .. its just that u are not in love that's the fact......so cancel Ur engagement before u become a collateral damage and get caught up in a crossfire...
trust me
that guy u intend to marry knows how to so it

all.guys do

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Amhappy(f): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Demerits of test drive. Maybe you no dey feel Shola because you always think of Ay while he is doing the thing. He has a big shoes to fill as u keep comparing. You need to get over AY first. You can teach your man how to please you.

3 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2014
wikiman: you are taking marriage for granted dear
this is why we advice against premarital sxe because you are now comparing guys in terms of sxe ....this marriage will hit in the rocks in 10min
....BTW there is nothing like sxe compactibilty we are not equipments..if two people are incompatible we agree ,but don't filter incompatibility in terms of sxeing .. its just that u are not in love that's the fact......so cancel Ur engagement before u become a collateral damage and get caught up in a crossfire...
trust me
that guy u intend to marry knows how to so it

all.guys do

You don't know how much I value marriage. The reason why I brought this here is to know if truly sexual compatibility matters. I do love him but is this not going to affect our marriage in the long run?
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2014
cutiemoi: Please leave before you cheat on him with AY. You have started comparing already and I doubt your shola can measure up to your AY.

I will never cheat on him physically but I will always be comparing. I've noted your advice.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by wikiman(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen:

You don't know how much I value marriage. The reason why I brought this here is to know if truly sexual compatibility matters. I do love him but is this not going to affect our marriage in the long run?
well every problem has a solution.....but I can't discuss further on an open forum like this
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2014
wikiman: well every problem has a solution.....but I can't discuss further on an open forum like this
I don't mind you discussing it openly.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by rattlesnake(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
All these Yorubas sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by onegig(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2014
If a guy does not have the basics of what you want why not cut him loose and move on. If you can work on it fine. If not cut your loss and move on. But intimate incompatibility is a big issue in a marriage that has an 100 per cent chance of ruining the marriage.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Tundeiab(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen: I'm stucked, I don't know what to do. I don't know if the decision I'm about to take will hunt me for life.

I met Ay and Shola (fictitious) almost at the same time but the first person I dated was Ay. The only thing that was perfect between I and Ay is the sex. We are very attracted to each other sexually. In all honesty that was the best sex I ever had with any man. The very important thing that was missing is the commitment. He's not committed but I wanted more than just sex. So I've to let go.

All this while Shola had been disturbing me, finally I agreed to date him. Shola is perfect when it comes to commitment. We are doing our introduction in two weeks time. Two days ago I discovered we are not sexually compatible.

Before I take my final decision, I need your inputs. How can I make this work? Can it even be work on?
THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MATTER BE SAY YOU TOO LIKE SE.X... FINITO

3 Likes

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
rattlesnake: All these Yorubas sef undecided
What happened to them

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Tundeiab: THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MATTER BE SAY YOU TOO LIKE SE.X... FINITO
Lol... but I'm human.
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2014
onegig: If a guy does not have the basics of what you want why not cut him loose and move on. If you can work on it fine. If not cut your loss and move on. But intimate incompatibility is a big issue in a marriage that has an 100 per cent chance of ruining the marriage.
Noted
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by Missonas(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen: I'm stucked, I don't know what to do. I don't know if the decision I'm about to take will hunt me for life.

There goes...
Re: Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction by onegig(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
damselleen:
Noted
however i believe you need to talk to him.

Things can always be improved on i guess. You guys just need to be open about it, work on it and be ready to seek help if necessary. He should be the one you should be discussing your fears with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / I Dont Envy Married People At All / Miss Hiv Positive Beauty Pageant Begins Nov 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.