Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) (2265 Views)

United Nations In Nigeria Hiring For Over 30 Positions / SHIVTECH Nigeria Recruiting !!! (NOC Lead,noc Engr,techical Support Executive) / SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (HR/ADMIN & Accounts Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by shivtech: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2014
1. Sales & Marketing/Business Development Executive

About You:
a) Graduate from recognized university
b) Have 2-3 years’ experience of working in similar position within the
Service, Banking, Insurance industry
c) Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
d) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
e) Ability to follow sales process
f) Well groomed and presentable
g) Position attitude and ability to work well with others
h) Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress .Ability to plan and
Organize your time effectively.
i)Proficiency in MS Excel,MS-Power point.

2. Customer Care Executive (Preferably-Female)

About You

b) Have 2-3 years’ experience of working in similar position within the automotive, hospitality , Service, Banking, Insurance industry
c) You have to maintain strong customer relationship
d) You must have negotiation skills and ability and confidence to resolve customer’s complaints.
e) You must be confident dealing with people both over phone and face to face.
f) Excellent telephonic handling skills and customer oriented approach.
g) It is essential that you are fluent in written and spoken English.
h) You must be able to use Microsoft office to high standard
i) You must be accurate, reliable, able to work without constant supervision and a fast paced worker.
j) Ability to perform under pressure
k) You must be multitasking and proactive
l) Flexible with timing

3. Tech support executive-(Preferably male)

b) Have 2-3 years’ experience of working in similar position within the IT company
c) Ability to perform under pressure
d) You must be multitasking and proactive
e) Flexible with timing
f) Knowledge of IP
g) Have certification of CISCO.
h) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
i) Proficiency in MS Excel, MS-Power point.

Please email us your updated CV along with your passport size photograph on : shivtech.nigeria@gmail.com
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by buchisom1(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Scam...
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by jossyblack: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
buchisom1: Scam...

@buchisom1, u really think its scam? was thinking of aping. why do u say scam
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by buchisom1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
jossyblack:

@buchisom1, u really think its scam? was thinking of aping. why do u say scam
mak use of u google u wil knw ..
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by stephen13(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Its not a scam, I have been there 4 an interview last year.
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by buchisom1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
stephen13: Its not a scam, I have been there 4 an interview last year.
the comoany has a domain name nt gmail
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Has anyone heard from them since the interview?
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by klemony: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi all,I just got a call from a lady at shivtech to come for an interview this weekend. Have already gotten an offer elsewhere to resume 8/9/14. I just wanna know if it's worth going cos the lady ask me if I will be available and I said yes. I just wanna who they are and see if the package and benefits are more better than the one waiting for me next week.
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by Dgamedont: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hw was the interview? I was also invited bt mine will hold during the week,pls kindly share what the interview was like pls
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by klemony: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
The interview is cool. The shivtech mgt team are Indians and few Nigerians as their staffs.Its just residential apartment been converted to a firm. Their questions was just base on ur cv and why u wanna work with them.they are very smart..they will wanted to know more about ur company,know how it faring,how they realize revenue,clientele,client base etc so that they can work on it to develop theirs.they will like u to divulge info of ur coy to them and learn from it.i can't work with them cos I don't seems to like Indian coy and I'm not sure there's job security. They might be owing or decided to leave the business someday. The offer I have is better than theirs. Well,if u don't have anything doing at the moment,u can't stay with them and gain IT skills while working and use it to enhance ur skills and chances to get a better job in the future. God help us all.
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by Gamelord007: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) by Gamelord007: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2018
#

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nnpc/ Mpn Apprenticeship Program / Latest Oil & Gas Jobs In Nigeria At Forte Oil Plc / Send Your Application Now For Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.