Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,339 members, 7,839,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Personal Assistant Needed: You Got What It Takes? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Needed: You Got What It Takes? (623 Views)

SSCE, NCE, OND or IT- Personal Assistant Needed, Immediate Interviews / What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed: You Got What It Takes? by NextProdigy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
I work with Next Prodigy; a company that sells "clothing for men" and I also work with a media and advertising agency; Contagious128 media as a Business Development Officer. I need a Personal Assistant with an Entrepreneurial mindset, with Excellent communication skills, quick to learn with an open mind and someone who loves an adventure. Holla if you got what it takes. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
yomi.oluneye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Warri Jobs Opportunities Here / Text Msg From Bankphb / Are There Any Banks Employing Fresh Graduates Over 30years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.