Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name (1127 Views)

How To Buy A Domain Name Without Credit Card / Can One De-register A Domain Name? / Choosing a Domain Name? Factors to Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Hi to all nairalanders, i had a website but havnt buy a domain yet i visit some website to buy the .com domain name but due to some payment issues like paypal and so on i was unable to pay, if anyone can help me buy it am gonna pay him or her thanks
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by DualCore1: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Do you have any troubles creating a Paypal account?
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
DualCore1: Do you have any troubles creating a Paypal account?
yeah can you help me with the domain
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: yeah can you help me with the domain

Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Chibenze(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: yeah can you help me with the domain
i can help you register ur domain at godaddy.com within minutes even now, but how do u intend paying for the name also u have to create an acct with godaddy.com to push d domain to you
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by IamGodzilla: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Visit the link on my signature, 'whogohost', pay with your nigerian account atm card. @N1700.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
avoid godaddy is all i can say ..... crazy renewal rates angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz: avoid godaddy is all i can say ..... crazy renewal rates angry angry angry angry angry angry
you mean if i wanted to renew it the amount will be greater than the first price ?
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chibenze: i can help you register ur domain at godaddy.com within minutes even now, but how do u intend paying for the name also u have to create an acct with godaddy.com to push d domain to you
email me on the details @ shefman8@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: you mean if i wanted to renew it the amount will be greater than the first price ?
yes sir,you pay only $2 for the first year but the renewal rate is as high as $15
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
yes sir,you pay only $2 for the first year but the renewal rate is as high as $15
sir thats very high its not even double have you use godaddy before?
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: sir thats very high its not even double have you use godaddy before?
YES SIR,i have 3 domain names with them (2 are for clients,one is mine),since i found out about their bullish services,i had to start using a new provider for clients
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
YES SIR,i have 3 domain names with them (2 are for clients,one is mine),since i found out about their bullish services,i had to start using a new provider for clients
sir can you help me register a domain apart from godaddy then?
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by onyengbu: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
Even with coupons?
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: sir can you help me register a domain apart from godaddy then?
yes i can with any provider of your choice,i use namesilo dot com though.... $9 for dot com or a dot net .

adelowojosh (at) gmail.com
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
onyengbu: Even with coupons?

yup........crazy security checks,i lost a friend`s domain name around 2 months ago...i would never use their service again
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by onyengbu: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
yup........crazy security checks,i lost a friend`s domain name around 2 months ago...i would never use their service again
for how long have you used godaddy? I mean you personally not someone you know.
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
onyengbu: for how long have you used godaddy? I mean you personally not someone you know.

i started using them late last year....when i said a `friend`s domain name`,i meant i registered it for him (a close buddy) undecided
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
yes i can with any provider of your choice,i use namesilo dot com though.... $9 for dot com or a dot net .

adelowojosh (at) gmail.com
i will mail you
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by onyengbu: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jregz:
i started using them late last year....when i said a `friend`s domain name`,i meant i registered it for him (a close buddy) undecided
If you started using them late last year, it means you havent used them for up to a year and most likely have not even renewed!

How then can you be running around the forum passing across your opinion as if they are facts. This is the second Godaddy thread you domineered and people who respect your opinion will take your word for it and continue to pass it along.

I have used Godaddy much much longer and everything you said here and elsewhere on the forum is just not true. Thank God I am not an American if not someone will soon be accusing me of having interest in Godaddy.

Bullish service?: I haven't experienced any service hiccup in like 19 months.
crazy security checks?: none except for when I bought hosting for a guy with my credit card and later the guy wanted everything (including the account) handed over to him. Then I removed my saved credit card details from the account and added another credit card. They blocked the account for suspicious activities and all it took to correct that was my scanned drivers license in less than 4 hours! Hows that crazy?
Renewal rate?: normal or even better if you know how to get coupons

Even when you form an opinion about something, dont go around public forums like this passing them around like they are facts!

Do you know that even the almighty Google has been using Goddady as their registrar up till some few months ago for blogger?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by IamGodzilla: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cut the long story and go nigerian ojare!!! Visit my signature...'Am not the owner tho' but their service is superb 'whogohost'...
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by onyengbu: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
IamGodzilla: Cut the long story and go nigerian ojare!!! Visit my signature...'Am not the owner tho' but their service is superb 'whogohost'...

Oh now I can see what this whole thing is all about .....
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by IamGodzilla: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
onyengbu:

Oh now I can see what this whole thing is all about .....
Well, the affiliate link...yep. That's d idea wink
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Tekkyboy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
i only use godaddy for my domain name flipping business,sometimes i got domain there as cheap as $1.99 but i will not wait till renewal before i sold it or expire.

i can help you to get a cheap domain with hoosting for as low as $4/month,the domain is for life 'no need for renewal since you are renewing d hoosting' but if it's only domain u need i will recommend namecheap,name
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tekkyboy: i only use godaddy for my domain name flipping business,sometimes i got domain there as cheap as $1.99 but i will not wait till renewal before i sold it or expire.

i can help you to get a cheap domain with hoosting for as low as $4/month,the domain is for life 'no need for renewal since you are renewing d hoosting' but if it's only domain u need i will recommend namecheap,name
whats your contact bro
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Tekkyboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
horrpeyemi: whats your contact bro
tekkybabao53 at gmail dot com
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by horrpeyemi: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Tekkyboy: tekkybabao53 at gmail dot com
alright i just sent you a message
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
don't put all your eggs In one basket,.dont use the free domain your host is giving you for a valuable project

Shit Happens grin grin
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by onyengbu: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz: don't put all your eggs In one basket,.dont use the free domain your host is giving you for a valuable project

Shit Happens grin grin
Whats the difference. Must it be registered separately for it to become a real domain.
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2014
onyengbu: Whats the difference. Must it be registered separately for it to become a real domain.

NAWA FOR YOU,YOU JUST BUMPING EVERY THING I`M SAYING.....WHY I SAID ALL EGGS SHOULDN`T BE KEPT IN ONE BASKET IS FOR PORTABILITY`S SAKE,IMAGINE YOUR WEBHOST LETTING YOU DOWN ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
it`s a rule,don`t use the same provider for your domain names and hosting undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by Tekkyboy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
horrpeyemi: alright i just sent you a message
replied
Re: Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name by mikeyj: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
go to utiware.net a nigerian hosting service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With A Voting Website / I Want To Buy Nigerian Web Traffic / Post Threads That Will Be Visible On Google And Rank Among The Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.