Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business (1186 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / UPDATED: CLOSED..Let's Form A Formidable Agro Export Team In 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Buy Shells... Are you among? Since there is no job in the country we can help ourselves with this, so let start creating job.

without been told a manufacturing company is one of the most profitable business on earth at the moment, just take a look as dangote he is a manufacture. and with 10 million naira from 100 people we can set up a manufacture company.

What we need is a registered manufacturing company base in nigeria and we can even extend further to other africa country if need be.

As a starter the capital to build a manufacture company is not a beans and therefore we do not have the available resource for such project and not only that with the kind of epileptic power in nigeria that is another discouraging factor.

The only way out is to take it down to china and work with affiliate manufacturing company where all the necessary manufacturing work both the intelligent and hard work will be done.

or we can reassemble the products here in nigeria. There are many chinese company willing to work with nigeria. Just tell them what you want, the price, the quality, the spec and the quantity they will max produce it after advance payment.

The question is what are the products? I will not like to make a claim on this but a suggestion that is open for debate before we can finally come to a conclusion.

* we will need a fast selling products in nigeria to max produce and it should be a very cheap products.

* we will need a products that we can re-brand, give our own name and package.

* we should not produce an already existing products of it like as it will affect sells and create a market competition. Therefore it should be something that is new to the people and catching.

* advertisement is something we must do and keep doing on both tv and internet media.

* management team we can employ ourselves and employ other professional management team to manage the company, Such as reputable accountant and CEO. just like any other foreign company.

I will suggest electronic gadget or food.

* Food should be really cost efficient and really cheap to start. there is this kind of food they prepare like semo in india. Its locally called ater. It beat semo and it likes handsdown. There are two type of it the brown and white.

it will really sell well in nigeria. Since nigeria loved swallowed food. It can go with any soap.

2 Gadget.

* gadget. We can produce any kind of cheap gadget. You make your suggestion on that.

If you are in. Say I am in and make your own suggestion.

Warning, This project is base on manufacturing and physical products, a ground work like dangote and as such all comment should follow suit. Avoid staying out of topic and do not suggest any other unrelated business like internet business. If you want online business kindly open another thread for that

The time is now, and the future is now. Think big, dream big and work big.
Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
bump
Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by lambvard: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
A belly full of food will buy other things. I will want you to explain better on that semo like product and let see what can come out of it
Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
lambvard: A belly full of food will buy other things. I will want you to explain better on that semo like product and let see what can come out of it
what do you want to know about it?
Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
the Great atta made from original wheat is a product of india although they prepare it differently from we nigerians.

But We nigerians propare it like semo vita, amala, starch e.t.c. Atta is also available is all part of asia. libya, italy, spain and some part in western europe.

My brother If you eat it for a month all your shoulder will become wide, thick and strong bone. Not only that you go several sex round without shaking.

Pictures
Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
here

Re: Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business by Joel3(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
picture

And not forgetting that they are two type. One is white and the other is brown..

Atta the great.

Also there is one other one called sooji. I don't like sooji that much but atta. I love the brown atta more to the white.

Full details about atta and similar once go
Www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atta_flour

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of OCTAVE, He's A Scammer. / Issue resolved. / 2 Plots With 2 Units Of Room And Parlour Self Contain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.