Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. (826 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by NewsAlert: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
22 year old Nigerian graduate Alfred Ajani has been overwhelmed with offers of interviews after taking a radical approach to job hunting, Daily Mail reports.

Alfred said he’s applied for over 300 positions since getting a degree in marketing in May this year and has been unlucky. Determined to land his dream job, he decided to hand out CVs to company bosses commuting into the City of London through Waterloo Station this morning.

Alfred stood at the entrance to the busy station holding a sign stating: ‘Marketing graduate (BA Hons 2:1 Coventry Uni) Ask for CV.’ His direct approach received a warm response from commuters, with many stopping to discuss potential positions.
Get more trending news on http://newshalert..com/

Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by MizMyColi(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Things can only get better for him now.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by NewsAlert: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Do you think so? I hope for christ's sake it does.
MizMyColi: Things can only get better for him now.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
NewsAlert: Do you think so? I hope for christ's sake it does.
Optimism - That's the spirit.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by MizMyColi(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2014

He looks handsome, and decent too.
May the odds be in his favor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by Ignatio(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
A good example of someone that believes in himself. It's you to him to face the opportunities coming his way.

BTW what he did is a good sample of marketing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
What else do you want from a marketer?..He is a goal getter. And has successfully marketed his CV to the highest bidder.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Advertises His CV In A Train Station Just To Get A Job. by thunderrider: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
I salute him

Not just sitting down and waitng for miracles to happen

All the best

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Submitting My Cv / Vacancy For Account Assistant Position In Agbara / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.