Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pope Francis Says He Only Has Two Or Three Years To Live. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Says He Only Has Two Or Three Years To Live. (659 Views)

Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) / Pope Francis Says Be Proud Of Your Culture / Bomb Shell As Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says He Only Has Two Or Three Years To Live. by mzfacts: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
According to Mail online, Pope Francis, 77, has said he might have only two or three years left to live.
Speaking with journalists aboard his jet as he returned from a trip to South Korea, he said he believed he only had limited time left to complete his reforms of the Roman Catholic Church.

In his words:
"I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, so as not to think that I am somebody important."

Adding with a smile he said:

"Because I know this is going to last a short time, two or three years and then… to the house of the Father.’'

News also had it that he previously told those close to him that he
thought he only had a few years left.
He also revealed that he would consider retiring if he felt he could no longer perform his duties.

"If you asked me if, in the future, I felt I could not go forward, would I do the same? I would do the same. Benedict has opened a door."
Re: Pope Francis Says He Only Has Two Or Three Years To Live. by Caseless: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Better soup nor de last for pot. Good ppl dnt live that long.
We all gonna die one day.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says He Only Has Two Or Three Years To Live. by Caseless: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
And he shld not forget to annoint our arinze as his successor b4 the time comes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Released: Imam Molested, Tortured 5-yr-old Because he 'doubted Her Virginity' / 8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry. / Pentecostalism: What It Means To Be Saved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.