Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) (2818 Views)

Meet The 18yr Old Girl With A Doll Face And Incredible Hulk’s Body / Weird : Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A S*x Doll(photos) / Is This A Doll Or Human Being ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by marveangel(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
No this is not Barbie, not Mirapossa and
definitely not Aries……She is not one of
your favorite catoon Barbies. She is real…yeah like she’s flesh and blood just like you and I(Well…….technically am an
Alien…..lol)….She is 16 years old Lolita
Richi, who claims to be the most doll-like
beauty……[I totally agree...I even thought she was a doll or a one of those Japanese sex dolls].
Lolita, 16, is currently the ‘youngest
Human Barbie(I never know there was a
recored for that). She is from Kiev, Ukraine, and boasts the same improbable body proportions and blank facial features as a Barbie. She has a tiny 20-inch waist, a 32F bra size and wears contact lenses that give her
a wide-eyed, doll-like stare.........Check out more pictures of these Doll-like human plus her BIG BbOOB here http://lifestimulus.com/?p=2337

Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
I saw her just now on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729023/Yet-ANOTHER-Human-Barbie-emerges-Ukraine-living-doll-just-16-claims-shes-no-surgery.html?ito=social-facebook and I really wonder how she came to be so fresh... but taking a good look at her, she aint that beautiful and they are all makeups...

..but using 32F bra size? I hail thee!
Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yet ANOTHER 'Human Barbie' emerges from Ukraine - this living doll is just 16 and claims she's had no surgery

At 5ft 4in, she has a 20-inch waist and 32F bra size
Claims extreme 'Barbie' proportions are not through surgery or Photoshop
Has a huge following online where she shares hundreds of pictures
Despite her age, her mother approves, even taking most of the shots
Lolita wants to become a psychologist after she finishes school

Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mr Fancy pants, I know a ‘doll baby’ when I see one, and these up here my friend are ‘Dolls’. No offense. cheesy
Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by constance500: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
jisos, see something
Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by psucc(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice plastic works.

Guess they 4D technology products.
Re: Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) by tlopez82: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
No worry na, u better stay der o, cos for we country now, teenagers of ur age dey pursue dogs and chickens everywhere now!

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC; ISIS Father Teaches Son How To Play "Football" With Severed Head / Hot: Get Free #6000 Minutes Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Now (calltill2020) / OMG!! Can This Be The Fattest Baby In The World? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.