Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Document Control Profession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Document Control Profession (1741 Views)

Lead Document Control and Information Management Training, Lagos / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria / Professional Certification In Document Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Control Profession by DavidOkafor: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Document Control job seems to be getting a head way of recent especially in the oil and gas sector.

I have been into project document control for the past four years. My experience is huge though I am in a quest to get to meet professionals or those who are into this career area for professional conversation.

IS ANYONE IN THE HOUSE?
Re: Document Control Profession by alorauzoms(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hi dave.....am nt a pro in doc control...but its one career path i did like to follow. Can u enlighten me more and hw to go abt it.

1 Like

Re: Document Control Profession by DavidOkafor: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yeah Bro,

Document control is aimed at managing documents in a way that trace-ability is maintained. In my experiernce I have discovered that to become a competent document controller you must be IT inclined this is because the job revolves around IT demands.

Again to have a better head way in the profession it is always advisable to go through QMS auditing training and document control training. In my case I am certified in both QMS Lead Auditing and Document Control.

Generally it is a selling option since almost every organization has a need to control their documents.
Re: Document Control Profession by alorauzoms(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks dave for the reply. Can u point me to a specific place where d offer des training on doc control and QMS.
U CAN MAIL me ON DIS - acholonu.uzoma@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Document Control Profession by GoalNet: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2014
You can take your profession to the next level by becoming a certified Lead Document Controller by PHU, USA.

Re: Document Control Profession by NASTYNASOSO: 11:00am On Feb 29
DavidOkafor:
Document Control job seems to be getting a head way of recent especially in the oil and gas sector.

I have been into project document control for the past four years. My experience is huge though I am in a quest to get to meet professionals or those who are into this career area for professional conversation.

IS ANYONE IN THE HOUSE?

What is it you want to know about Documents management?
Twenty plus experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? / Lagos State Egis Project Candidate In The House / Be An Agent For Vfd Bank And Earn 30k Monthly!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.