Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business (791 Views)

Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2023
Hello Nigerians i am here to give you some helpfull information about one agriculture produce called palm kernel SHELL(ESAN) which is waste product from many palm tree farmers but i can tell you is a product needed in cement companies which you can buy at low price from these local palm kernel farmers and sell it to cement companies at higher price which gives you a good business within a possible short period of time.We are connected to cement companies that you can easily sell this palm kernel SHELL to as is highly demanded which you can also key in as we explain further.We do not collect money from anyone what we do is just to show you,where to buy the palm kernel SHELL at the farm and give you the link where to sell it instantly.See below how is been done

Buy the palm kernel SHELL at the farm in EDO STATE,ONDO STATE as they have the highest palm oil farmers.

Buy 600 bags of 50kg size which is 30 tonnes from cement company at cheaper price (Bags that you will use to bag the palm kernel shell),After bagging

The cement company will send trucks that will load the palm kernel SHELL.

Immediately the loaded truck get to cement company,all business transactions will be processed.

FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION CALL OR WHATTSAPP 0-9--1-3-4-0-1---3- 0 -8--0

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Ojey1234: 5:13pm On Mar 23

Wumed120:
Hello Nigerians i am here to give you some helpfull information about one agriculture produce called palm kernel SHELL(ESAN) which is waste product from many palm tree farmers but i can tell you is a product needed in cement companies which you can buy at low price from these local palm kernel farmers and sell it to cement companies at higher price which gives you a good business within a possible short period of time.We are connected to cement companies that you can easily sell this palm kernel SHELL to as is highly demanded which you can also key in as we explain further.We do not collect money from anyone what we do is just to show you,where to buy the palm kernel SHELL at the farm and give you the link where to sell it instantly.See below how is been done

Buy the palm kernel SHELL at the farm in EDO STATE,ONDO STATE as they have the highest palm oil farmers.

Buy 600 bags of 50kg size which is 30 tonnes from cement company at cheaper price (Bags that you will use to bag the palm kernel shell),After bagging

The cement company will send trucks that will load the palm kernel SHELL.

Immediately the loaded truck get to cement company,all business transactions will be processed.

FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION CALL OR WHATTSAPP 0-9--1-3-4-0-1---3- 0 -8--0
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Wayo.You just want to dispose of your expired palm kernel shells that nobody is willing to buy.The kernel shells are not a good building materials.It weaken building structures and may even collapse when heavy object is place on the kernel pillars.
Palm kernel shell can never be substituted for granites.
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Spice1: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2023
And you are still poor? Why don’t you engage your family members and community for them to make money?

Boda mi!
I thought they say Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Wayo.You just want to dispose of your expired palm kernel shells that nobody is willing to buy.The kernel shells are not a good building materials.It weaken building structures and may even collapse when heavy object is place on the kernel pillars.
Palm kernel shell can never be substituted for granites.
.Atimes people with poor knowledge like you suppose to do research and see other usefulness of PKS
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Spice1:
And you are still poor? Why don’t you engage your family members and community for them to make money?

Boda mi!
I thought they say Charity begins at home
.Real madness is in your family blood did i invite idiot like you,Ogun want to kill all our generation abi ,that is why you are so poor and useless.
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wumed120:
.Atimes people with poor knowledge like you suppose to do research and see other usefulness of PKS
You only want to cashout from ignorant people.
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Spice1: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wumed120:
.Real madness is in your family blood did i invite idiot like you,Ogun want to kill all our generation abi ,that is why you are so poor and useless.

Fukk off ! Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
You only want to cashout from ignorant people.
,well i can see that is how you cash out on people and their creator will hunt you forever,as for me my explanation here is to meet anyone one on one so i never asked anyone to send money to me but anyone interested should meet me in person ,your stupid conclusion is part of your foolishness
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Spice1:

Fukk off ! Omo ale!
,Thunder kill you there,useless entity any time you write jagoons on my post na death go reach you,may your day full of darkness and calamity ,because i am here fo genuin business and my way of explanation to reasonable people know that we meet physically to do any business,we warned dont post jaggons for my post or else i swear with God calamity will befall you
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wumed120:
,well i can see that is how you cash out on people and their creator will hunt you forever,as for me my explanation here is to meet anyone one on one so i never asked anyone to send money to me but anyone interested should meet me in person ,your stupid conclusion is part of your foolishness
Nobody go buy your Yeye kernel shells.Burn them.
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Wumed120: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nobody go buy your Yeye kernel shells.Burn them.
Your mama and baba must buy ,ogun kill you there
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Wumed120:
My mama and baba no go even buy ,ogun kill my family
Re: You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business by Spice1: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Wumed120:
,Thunder kill you there,useless entity any time you write jagoons on my post na death go reach you,may your day full of darkness and calamity ,because i am here fo genuin business and my way of explanation to reasonable people know that we meet physically to do any business,we warned dont post jaggons for my post or else i swear with God calamity will befall you

Hungry scammer like you

Didinrin oloriburuku

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engeering Grad In Need Of A Job / Urgent Advice Pls / Why Get A Job And Not Be An Entreprenuer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.