Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) (2880 Views)

Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta / Pic:19-yr Old Model Bathes In PIG BLOOD Because She Want To Maintain Her Youth / Sikiratu Sindodo & Her 16-yr-Old Daughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
UNBELIEVABLE: 19 yr old defiles chicken to death in Ondo, says a spirit directed him to do so (PHOTOS)

femi a fan of fruz.wapka.mobi sent me this news, he works for information Nigeria states that a 19 year old welder apprentice was caught yesterday August 19th after having s*x with a chicken at the Continental area of Akure, the Ondo state capital.

According to reports by Vanguard too says that the boy was discovered to have committed the act after the owner of the chicken, mrs stella caught him, which means the news is very true as reported by femi of information nigeria

Mrs Stella Akintola, who is the boy’s neighbor and reared chickens in the compound, heard her chickens making noise inside their pen and decided to go and find out why they were restless.

When she got to her hen pen, the young man surfaced from a corner and said he had stomach upset and was on his way out of the compound toilet. Mrs Akintola not suspecting anything then moved to use the compound toilet where she discovered one of her chickens lying dead in the toilet.

When she tried to raise an alarm, the young man quickly appealed to her not to shout confessing that he was responsible for the chickens death and promised to replace the dead chicken. However when she examined the chicken with some of her neighbors, they discovered that the young man had actually had s*x with the chicken until it died.

His neighbours said it wasn’t his first time, that he’d been driven out of his village, Afo in Ose council area of the state after being caught having s*x with a goat.

He moved out of the village to stay with his brother in Akure where he committed the same act.

When interrogated, the suspect said a spirit actually directed him to commit the crime.

“I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.” he said

well done eh, i think girls no dey una village? Mtcheeeew.!!

Source: fruz.wapka.mobi

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by lilkingluchev(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by kristonium(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
whats this this world turning into?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by folu4real(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
hummm sign of end time. Narrow is the gate 2 heaven while wide is the gate 2 destruction.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
super story
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by ebonyjummy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
He-goat sad
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by estyvino(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yoruba sef!

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Zehner(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ahan! Chicken kwa! Bestiality @ it's peak. shocked....things dey happen o.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by ideee03(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha...
estyvino: Yoruba sef!

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by ukpaku: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
where he put d thing inside? Why he no fit buy him own chiken kwa? Na him sabi sha.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by GodsDivinefavor(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
end timz tinz
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Aidy97(f): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
May God help us
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by zoeee(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by HarrveySpecter(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Konji na bastad!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by THUNDER4real(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
END TIME THINGS...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please read what's written on his shirt.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by squaddy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na the same people o..take a look at his oblong/cone head. Ofe nma nu pervert. Runs in the blood sha

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
ehen so girls don finish for village na chickens remain, well meybe the chicken sexy na

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Daniel2802(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
End Time Chicken and Boy.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by myads890(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
folu4real: hummm sign of end time. Narrow is the gate 2 heaven while wide is the gate 2 destruction.

And wide is the a55 of that chicken grin

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by jsunex(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dont bliv it
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by MzShawtiez: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol....its even a cock #gay tins grin
Lyk I'm still trying 2 understand d pleasure dese mad men gain when dey do animals

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by s3nn2x(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
A friend who works in Information Nigeria sent you the information, but why is Vanguard in the report? I thought it was even an eyewitness report. A lot of things doesn't add up. So, when the woman saw him coming from the back of the cage, she did not see him carrying a chicken, as big as that chicken reach. The chicken no even make sounds.....hmmmmmm
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
s3nn2x do u have myopia? Don't comment on any post you did not read properly and understand.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Khalessi: Please read what's written on his shirt.

grin
"Phat farms" no wonder he is knacking farm animals.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by s3nn2x(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
StevinMorgan: s3nn2x do u have myopia? Don't comment on any post you did not read properly and understand.
LOL...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
He's Demon Possessed

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
ofe-oil people nawao
tufiaakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by MisterLongman(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2014
estyvino: Yoruba sef!
As expected.......

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by MisterLongman(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2014
MzShawtiez: Lol....its even a cock #gay tins grin
Lyk I'm still trying 2 understand d pleasure dese mad men gain when dey do animals
This one pass gay things..... Bestiality no be small gbege but adonbilivit anyway
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: 19 Yr Old Defiles Chicken To Death In Ondo. (PHOTO) by adexsimply(m): 1:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Khalessi: Please read what's written on his shirt.
lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stunninq NEW L00k... / Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) / Photo: When You Cannot Afford A Selfie Stick (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.